all threads All Threads ›› iphone thread ›› new reply Post Reply
Yodel Toast

que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
October 14 2011 10:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Stop annoying everyone with your iphone posts and keep them in here.

I'm going to get the 4, since it's only $99. Do I go with the white or the black? I can't decide.

Also, is the insurance through apple any good, does anyone know anything about Square Trade's insurance plan? I heard that's worth considering. Obviously not going with the shitty ass verizon insurance, it's such a rip off.
brian.
new cocks
146,076 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
October 14 2011 10:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
iphone circlejerk thread
Jess.
wiener breath
38,758 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (11)
October 14 2011 10:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I got the white 4S. I didn't go with Apple insurance. I'm hoping Verizon has some form of insurance like I have for my blackberry.It has already been delivered to my house. My supervisor is letting me leave early today (after the market close of course) so I can go home and play with it lol.
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,013 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (5)
October 14 2011 10:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i've heard the best insurance is through best buy, actually.
mandakatzz
bohlieve
2,886 Posts
36/F/MD

offline  mobile reply   (3)
October 14 2011 10:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Verizon asurion insurance is a rip off. I wish our insurance GRIP insured iPhones. It's the same cost as Verizon but you get new phones not refurbs. Don't get Apple care I have customers come in all the time complaing about it.

If your with Verizon don't get asurion. You get refurbs phones that once had a problem. Go with another 3rd party Insurer or even Apple care over asurion.
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
October 14 2011 11:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: mandakatzz

Verizon asurion insurance is a rip off. I wish our insurance GRIP insured iPhones. It's the same cost as Verizon but you get new phones not refurbs. Don't get Apple care I have customers come in all the time complaing about it.

If your with Verizon don't get asurion. You get refurbs phones that once had a problem. Go with another 3rd party Insurer or even Apple care over asurion.

yeah verizon's insurance has a $169 deductible. That's almost twice what I'm paying for the freaking phone, plus it doesn't cover everything and I think you might even have to pay more than that. I think I'm going to look into third party coverage through square trade.

Kyle, do I have to get the phone from best buy for the insurance though? I was just planning on getting it through verizon and then getting the insurance after that.
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,013 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (5)
October 14 2011 11:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
uhhh i dont know, but probably. and i think best buy is only at&t.
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
October 14 2011 11:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah meh. damn it.
danielle
whatever.
4,376 Posts
37/F/MN

offline   (2)
October 14 2011 11:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am waiting for my 4 (black, $99, free shipping) to be activated, there was a problem connecting to the server, I'll get an email when it is activated.
Dianana
8====D
66,486 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
October 14 2011 11:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am now going to post about my iphone in every thread.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,775 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 14 2011 11:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

you work at one of those independent verizon stores right?

i have their insurance for my droid and it is good.....but i don't think it is thru verizon
Pb609
Web Bitch
33,523 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline  mobile reply     (35)
October 14 2011 11:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm gonna talk about iPhones in every thread except this one.
mandakatzz
bohlieve
2,886 Posts
36/F/MD

offline  mobile reply   (3)
October 14 2011 11:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

you work at one of those independent verizon stores right?

i have their insurance for my droid and it is good.....but i don't think it is thru verizon

Nope not thru Verizon. All insurance is 3rd party. Ours is nice you just come into the store, we make the claim you pay us and I go get a new phone out of my safe, switch your info and your out in 10 minutes.
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,013 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (5)
October 14 2011 11:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Pb609

I'm gonna talk about iPhones in every thread except this one.

so how bout them phillies.
Pb609
Web Bitch
33,523 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline  mobile reply     (35)
October 14 2011 11:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
There's always next year.
Dianana
8====D
66,486 Posts
36/F/PA