forum Politics and Society ›› Dwarn, serious question ›› new reply Post Reply
Mechanical Birds

i am the sun
11,944 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
December 17 2011 1:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
You, like literally every other conspiracy theorist, are constantly presenting these "alternative media" links and posting information that nobody reads and raging on the federal reserve and government and the new world order etc. You present tons and tons of depressing information (never mind the fact that a huge majority of it is opinion pieces and selective interpretation or taken out of context) and harp on and on about the so called NEW WORLD ORDER and the wickedness of the global elite.

I'm curious, what would you prefer for people to DO? You're one of a few million people who all seem to be even more conformist than the so-called "sheep" you blast on so often, who take pleasure in trying to "find" or create these instances of government or authority doing great harm to freedom, yet you offer no sort of solution to these problems. I was a conspiracy nut for a year or two later on in high school, until I saw a movie that was just hilariously bad and outlandish and factually incorrect at almost every angle. It's fun, finding out 'dirt' about our elected officials' possible ulterior motives, but it doesn't get you anywhere as a citizen; after a while, it just becomes BORING.

Like, ok, lets just say for a minute that everything you think that governments are doing is real; The president of the US, whomever he may be, has forever been nothing more than a puppet for some kind of shadow government made-up of bankers or whatever who's endgame is enslaving the entire world's population in those alleged FEMA concentration camps. What happens then? What does ANYONE accomplish by doing that?

One of your (and every other conspiracy chud) main gripes is about the federal reserve - that our money isn't even real because it isn't measured by precious metals. Most countries are like that. So, once everyone is enslaved, the people who were formally rich would have absolutely no need for money anymore, thus they are no longer rich (past their assets, of course). So it isn't about money, right? OK, then is it simply so that Barack Obama and Prince Charles and whomever the fuck else can literally just like, gather in a room and watch a group of a million+ people trapped in a fenced-in area out in the desert and talk about how cool it looks? The thing that drives literally every human being (money) no longer exists, so enslaving people to produce goods is unnecessary because there are no people (or cash) to buy said goods.

I just don't understand what anyone has to gain by carrying out these sinister things that you think exist. You can't really say it's for "power" because power is about money, and even when it transcends money it can only take you so far. I know this is goofy and i'll probably get hit with 80 quotes of "same" and people adding vowels to words or something, but I'm dying to know what you have to say about this. It's a question I have been dying to understand for years now, and the main reason why I gave up on a lot of opinions I had about the world (when I was 17 lol).
Walktheblock
I Saw The Apeman
4,202 Posts
25/M/PA

offline   (3)
December 17 2011 1:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Everyone knows the 6 Jewish bankers run the world from the death star of David, man.
xnxx
I'm 5
1,789 Posts
25/M/FL

offline     (6)
December 17 2011 1:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dwarn is trolling us all and you fell for his scam. It's a conspiracy
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,014 Posts
M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (2)
December 17 2011 1:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
didntread.gif
xnxx
I'm 5
1,789 Posts
25/M/FL

offline     (6)
December 17 2011 1:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: emofacial

didntread.gif

jpeg counterpart?

Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
27,763 Posts
27/M/NJ

online   (11)
December 17 2011 1:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,944 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
December 17 2011 1:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
TL;DR - Who benefits and what do they gain by carrying out all of this alleged shadowy scariness and what alternatives do you suggest to get rid of said scariness?

Because it seems like your life consists of reading shit on the internet that isn't valid or credible and then posting it in public forum.
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,944 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
December 17 2011 1:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

didntread.gif

Originally posted by: Westley Gisbon

Self-fulfilling prophecy and who in the fuck is Vomit From Above
xnxx
I'm 5
1,789 Posts
25/M/FL

offline     (6)
December 17 2011 1:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Westley Gisbon

holy shit I can't stop laughing
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,014 Posts
M/PA

offline   (2)
December 17 2011 2:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
xnxx
I'm 5
1,789 Posts
25/M/FL

offline     (6)
December 17 2011 2:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Shaddap troll
dylantasch
NO BITCHASSNESS
972 Posts
21/M/PA

offline     (3)
December 17 2011 3:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

didntread.gif

Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
27,763 Posts
27/M/NJ

online   (11)
December 17 2011 4:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Brian_Mazzeo
Time Husk
65 Posts
38/M/NY

offline   (1)
December 17 2011 10:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
There is something more important than money/power, and its the reason they have allowed us to live and reproduce. TECHNOLOGY!!!... Advancements in this area for the most part, come from independent thinkers, hence the loosening of our chains in the past few centuries. When Technology reaches a certain point (and we are either there or very close.) The ability for the rich and powerful to extend their lifespan exponentially and obtain the so called "holy grail" will be a reality.

The flip side of this is that we live on a planet of limited recourse. If everyone could achieve eternal life (or at least an incredible increase in lifespan) through the miracles of science, the resources would disappear very quickly. Therefore, most of us would have to make an un timely exit from this world, in order for a select few to find "PARADISE".
Shostakovich
do svidaniya
5,121 Posts
31/M/MD

offline     (7)
December 17 2011 11:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I saw that X Files episode too
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
24,057 Posts
64/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 17 2011 11:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
he doesn't want us to do anything.. or even to believe him. He wants to play the lone voice of sanity and knowledge crying out in the wilderness. You can't be the Only One Who Gets It among all the sheeple if others actually agree with you. It would be like a hipster asshole's favorite bands becoming really popular.
forum Politics and Society ›› Dwarn, serious question ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Dwarn, serious question

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band