cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
199,168 Posts
35/M/PA

online  mobile reply     (23)
December 26 2011 12:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: 3,000 piece McNugget

Originally posted by: Brian_Mazzeo

There is something more important than money/power, and its the reason they have allowed us to live and reproduce. TECHNOLOGY!!!... Advancements in this area for the most part, come from independent thinkers, hence the loosening of our chains in the past few centuries. When Technology reaches a certain point (and we are either there or very close.) The ability for the rich and powerful to extend their lifespan exponentially and obtain the so called "holy grail" will be a reality.

The flip side of this is that we live on a planet of limited recourse. If everyone could achieve eternal life (or at least an incredible increase in lifespan) through the miracles of science, the resources would disappear very quickly. Therefore, most of us would have to make an un timely exit from this world, in order for a select few to find "PARADISE".

holy shit

I don't even know what to say
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
24,106 Posts
64/M/MA

offline   (9)
December 26 2011 2:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Crunkmoose you continue to ignore and dismiss information which does not fit your particular paradigm / worldview, but is, in point of fact, true, even when others who've done the homework point this out to you. You're not in a position to give advice on communicating with others here, or on what sounds sane or insane. The discussions I have with people here are meant to challenge their present worldviews, yes, but they are not in any way meant to demean them as human beings. If they choose to deny their own humanity and instead simply repeat what the NWO's media and education system tells them to say whenever they encounter unorthodox information, then they do so willingly and thus I cannot communicate with them.

But as you see, that kind of thing doesn't happen so often anymore. The agenda is no longer hidden from public view. Their documents are publicly available for anyone to read. There is more information publicly available about their agenda than ever before. And, because things have gotten so bad, there is more curiosity about their agenda than ever before. The elite do evil in broad daylight now, partly because they are behind schedule and time is of the essence, and partly because they assume, falsely, that they've already won a victory over public consciousness. True, they're very good at keeping people distracted. But they haven't won. In fact they admit that the public's awakening has already surpassed their expectations and it worries them. And it damn well should worry them.

Way to prove my point. Also... no, Dwarn.. the people around here still laugh at you as they always have.
People here may disagree with me, but on the whole they don't think I'm actually batshit crazy.
mrdtb123
crack skat
1,880 Posts
25/M/SC

offline  mobile reply   (2)
December 26 2011 2:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

Originally posted by: 3,000 piece McNugget

Originally posted by: Brian_Mazzeo

There is something more important than money/power, and its the reason they have allowed us to live and reproduce. TECHNOLOGY!!!... Advancements in this area for the most part, come from independent thinkers, hence the loosening of our chains in the past few centuries. When Technology reaches a certain point (and we are either there or very close.) The ability for the rich and powerful to extend their lifespan exponentially and obtain the so called "holy grail" will be a reality.

The flip side of this is that we live on a planet of limited recourse. If everyone could achieve eternal life (or at least an incredible increase in lifespan) through the miracles of science, the resources would disappear very quickly. Therefore, most of us would have to make an un timely exit from this world, in order for a select few to find "PARADISE".

holy shit

I don't even know what to say

Lmao
Lament Configuration
your mistake
236 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 6 2012 4:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Lament Configuration

The arrogance and self-importance of everyone in this thread is hilarious.

TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,337 Posts
28/M/OH

offline  mobile reply   (15)
February 20 2012 7:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Westley Gisbon

if i spread my anus will you poop into it

rain king
tortiteniphates
26,517 Posts
26/M/CA