forum Politics and Society ›› Rick Perry drops out of race for candidacy ›› new reply Post Reply
flarga blarga

Time Husk
3,781 Posts
62/F/TX

offline   (16)
January 19 2012 12:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
And about time too. Fuck you Rick Perry and everything you've done to this once great and beautiful state. School districts have been shutting down, teachers are getting laid off left and right, and the education that was provided to us was a complete joke in every sense of the word. I did not learn a god damned thing in high school.

You made absolutely no attempt to adjust the implications of this stupid fucking Robin Hood act which sucked money from schools' that were barely afloat(my school district nearly shut down when I was a senior because we refused to pay up) you put all of our tax dollars into road improvements that were not even needed, interest groups are taking over once peaceful and functioning communities faster than aids, and the unemployment rate is rising here. Yeah, Texas is one of the states that withstood the recession quite and there are still a bunch of jobs but it is still just as hard here as any other state to find a job without a degree, not to mention, this state is ridiculously discriminating against anyone who even has as much of a misdemeanor on their record, even if the charges were dropped.

If hell exists, I know you have a place reserved for you.

Serious and non-serious replies are welcome

click here for link
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
63/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (15)
January 19 2012 12:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
What the fuck....now I gotta know that you exist? Fuck me.
dylantasch
NO BITCHASSNESS
972 Posts
21/M/PA

offline     (3)
January 19 2012 12:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
motherfuck rick perry.
Sandy Dickhands
RAPE FACE
15,341 Posts
33/M/VA

offline   (2)
January 19 2012 12:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I can't believe he stopped you from learning something in high school. What a jerk that guy is.
flarga blarga
Time Husk
3,781 Posts
62/F/TX

offline   (16)
January 19 2012 12:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sandy Dickhands

I can't believe he stopped you from learning something in high school.

Lol
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
63/M/PA

offline     (15)
January 19 2012 12:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I didn't learn enough. Wah.
Pb609
Web Bitch
33,523 Posts
31/M/NJ

offline  mobile reply     (35)
January 19 2012 12:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Steeeeeeve PERRY.
Shostakovich
do svidaniya
5,121 Posts
31/M/MD

offline     (7)
January 19 2012 1:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: dylantasch

motherfuck rick perry.

I will miss the lulz. goodnight sweet prince
Dickscraper
dickacraper
16,782 Posts
27/M/IL

offline   (11)
January 19 2012 1:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: the face

I did not learn a god damned thing in high school.

I'm no Perry-lover, but please explain how this is his fault.
Brett Weir
hey hi
41,055 Posts
30/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (5)
January 19 2012 1:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Education cuts are a laughing matter and are in no way damaging to the future of our nation.
Sandy Dickhands
RAPE FACE
15,341 Posts
33/M/VA

offline   (2)
January 19 2012 1:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Originally posted by: the face

I did not learn a god damned thing in high school.

I'm no Perry-lover, but please explain how this is his fault.

Dickscraper
dickacraper
16,782 Posts
27/M/IL

offline   (11)
January 19 2012 1:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

Education cuts are a laughing matter and are in no way damaging to the future of our nation.

I imagine you're being sarcastic towards my comment, but I want to know where this guy went to school post-high school and how Perry has drastically affected his collegiate education in the last 3 years. It was a serious question, albeit worded in a way that could be interpreted in a certain tone.
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,942 Posts
25/M/WV

offline   (1)
January 19 2012 2:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
actually, texas' fucked up education world was set in stone during the bush governorship and highly perpetuated by perry.

george bush holding office, anywhere he's held office, has fucked up education in whatever capacity his office dictated.
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
24,040 Posts
64/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 19 2012 2:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This prick carries a gun with him everywhere.. even when jogging... and he wants to make the rest of the country MORE like the state he comes from.. the one where he feels the need to carry a gun to go jogging?
Brett Weir
hey hi
41,055 Posts
30/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (5)
January 19 2012 2:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

I imagine you're being sarcastic towards my comment, but I want to know where this guy went to school post-high school and how Perry has drastically affected his collegiate education in the last 3 years. It was a serious question, albeit worded in a way that could be interpreted in a certain tone.

Both you and andy. You two are looking at the issue too specifically to thisthe individual and not as a whole. You should hear some of the shit children these days don't know and think is true.
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
24,040 Posts
64/M/MA

offline   (9)
January 19 2012 3:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Texas is in many places an utter shit hole today because of PRick Perry and George W.orthless Bush. Apparently the nation has figured out not to elect dumb, incurious millionaire Texans to the white house.. now if only Texas can figure out not to make them governor.
forum Politics and Society ›› Rick Perry drops out of race for candidacy ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Rick Perry drops out of race for candidacy

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band