forum General Crabbery ›› PAHC Wrestling thread ›› new reply Post Reply
The Ultimate Warrior
FTW Champion
20,615 Posts
27/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 29 2012 9:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah, I like Ziggler breaking away. He needs something new.

Kane being inserted into the Punk/Dragon feud sucks so bad, although that segment was really well put together.

I thought that all of the Big Show stuff was awesome. His promo made a lot of sense and was great, and then him destroying everything at the end ruled.

Everything else was pretty forgettable.
RazorRamon
14,693 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (15)
May 29 2012 10:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
is it safe to say zack ryder's career is officially over?
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
29/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (8)
May 29 2012 10:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Big show heel stuff isn't bad. Also I like that they kept cena off raw instead of overusing him
XcadmusX
vocals/bookings
2,497 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (5)
May 30 2012 9:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Big Show is a hell of a lot more interesting to watch as a heel, so this is promising for his direction now. Ziggler may finally be on his way to working into the WWE title hunt, fingers crossed!
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
29/M/PA

May 30 2012 9:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: RazorRamon

is it safe to say zack ryder's career is officially over?

Not over since he's still huge for merchandise and his YouTubshoeing is hilarious. Part of his problem is that he isn't great in the ring plus there can only be so many goofy gimmick guys
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
29/M/PA

May 30 2012 7:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Tensai failed to impress WWE officials in his pinfall victory over John Cena on the April 16 Raw SuperShow in London, England and was deemed "a flop" as a result. He was initially pegged to face Cena at the company's Over The Limit and No Way Out pay-per-view events but his poor showing in the main event match led to his push being curtailed and Big Show taking his place. WWE also canceled plans for summer live events to be headlined by Tensai and John Laurinaitis vs. Cena, instead replacing the former tattoo artist with Big Show.
Though Tensai has yet to be defeated on television, he suffered his first pinfall loss before a WWE crowd in a dark match following Monday's Raw SuperShow—to Cena. He is being largely relegated to WWE Superstars while his character is retooled. He has already undergone tweaks as he appeared sans robe, competed more aggressively and had his named modified within the past two weeks. More changes could be in the works as there was talk this past week of additional modifications.
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
29/M/PA

May 30 2012 7:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also randy Orton suspended 60 days.
XcadmusX
vocals/bookings
2,497 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (5)
May 30 2012 8:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: RyanSchwenksville

Also randy Orton suspended 60 days.

For what?

I'm glad Albert... er, TENSAI is being reworked because he wasn't at all impressive in the ring since his return. The only thing he seemed to be good for would be taking the role of bodyguard/enforcer. Hopefully they can figure out the right angle for him because otherwise he'll be gone before you can blink.
The Ultimate Warrior
FTW Champion
20,615 Posts
27/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 30 2012 8:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
They should have him wrestle how he actually did in Japan, then it would be awesome.

Orton was suspended for a wellness violation.
The Ultimate Warrior
FTW Champion
20,615 Posts
27/M/PA

offline   (1)
May 31 2012 12:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The past few years he's been in a tag team called Bad Intentions. Essentially, he was just a really big intimidating guy who destroyed everything. There wasn't too much of a gimmick, but he was awesome.

XcadmusX
vocals/bookings
2,497 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (5)
June 1 2012 8:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
^^^ Agreed.

This week's AOW: John Morrison

click here for link

Yet another great interview. It's a shame that WWE never gave him the push (I think) he deserved.
BRYANA
BITW
16,116 Posts
25/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
June 1 2012 8:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XcadmusX

^^^ Agreed.

click here for link

Yet another great interview. It's a shame that WWE never gave him the push (I think) he deserved.

Just finishing up this right now. Such a likable guy.
The Ultimate Warrior
FTW Champion
20,615 Posts
27/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 1 2012 12:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XcadmusX

^^^ Agreed.

click here for link

Eh, he could do some cool spots but for the most part, he was never better than a guy who could do well in multi-man matches. I do remember really liking his ladder match with Sheamus, but I don't really remember too much else of note.
Brett Weir
hey hi
41,049 Posts
30/M/NY

online  mobile reply   (5)
June 1 2012 12:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I always liked morrison in the ring, his championship match with the miz on raw was fucking impressive. I think given more oppurtunity he could really push his way into main eventing as long as he tuned himself to the likes of hbk.
The Ultimate Warrior
FTW Champion
20,615 Posts
27/M/PA

offline   (1)
June 1 2012 2:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Forgot about that match, that was great too.
forum General Crabbery ›› PAHC Wrestling thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: PAHC Wrestling thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band