Originally posted by: 3,000 piece McNugget
I'll bet any of you $1,000 that Obama wins by at least 10%.
It's only early-August and the hail marys have already started.
i'll take that action because i know it's gonna be a lot less than 10% if he wins, and given how dumb people are, he really could lose because:
1. he is still black, and many americans are still uncomfortable with that
2. the economy bush left him still sucks and will continue to suck for years to come
3. the right is a much stronger political machine and requires neither a head nor a candidate that agrees with its core principles
4. paul ryan may give romney wisconsin, and voter supression may give him ohio and florida
5. americans elected george bush, twice, when no one thought he had a chance either
6. democratic turnout will be down
7. idiots still think republicans are better with economic issues, and there are a lot of idiots
8. idiots still think republicans are stronger on defense, so random world events tend to favor republicans
9. americans seem to like being lied to, pushed around, and bent over
10. the turnout for the chik-fil-a/family values appreciation day may be the most telling poll of this cycle in terms of mobilization
so do you want to do paypal or wire transfer?