all threads All Threads ›› Electro Harmonix ›› new reply Post Reply
Mechanical Birds

i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
September 6 2012 7:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I've been out of the loop for a while now, but I'm recently getting back into gear a whole lot. I've been pleasantly surprised with all the really cool shit that EHX has been putting out lately.

The Ravish Sitar

The Freeze

The Cathedral Reverb

The Super Ego

Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
September 6 2012 7:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
All of this shit is so fucking cool. I just bought the Freeze today and talked a buddy of mine into trading me the Ravish Sitar for my Effector13 Truly Beautiful Disaster. I really couldn't be more excited.

Anybody have/used any of this shit?
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
September 6 2012 7:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The fuck are the videos I posted? Weird.
Maryland Matt
still oh so ill
8,438 Posts
37/M/MD

offline     (6)
September 6 2012 8:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The Cathedral is great. I'm actually looking into getting a new reverb for my board and thats definitely one on my list to play some more.
Maryland Matt
still oh so ill
8,438 Posts
37/M/MD

offline     (6)
September 6 2012 8:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Check out Way Huge's stuff too, dude. I have 2 of their pedals now and they're both incredible. I have the Green Rhino OD and the Fat Sandwich "harmonic saturator" (which is basically a distortion pedal, but its actually a lot more wet than most dirt boxes).
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
September 7 2012 5:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah I had the Swollen Pickle and it was p cool. I've owned a ton of EHX stuff over the years, I'm just glad to see that they're still doing awesome innovative stuff instead of just dicking with their tried and true stuff like the Muff or Memory Man or whatever.
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
September 7 2012 5:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The only EHX stuff I ever liked would be the Big Muff and the OG Deluxe memoryman. If your really into pedals I recommend checking out www.proguitarshop.com, really good quality demo vids of everything.
Venicebeachxc
Atty at law
3,980 Posts
36/M/FL

offline  mobile reply   (2)
September 9 2012 12:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The newest one is the metal muff, memory toy delay, and chorus all in one pedal. Shit sounds baller run direct to the return of a tube amp.
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
September 18 2012 11:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
some of my favorite pedals are from ehx, great company
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
September 25 2012 4:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dude have you played with the FREEZE? Create endless drones forever it's amazing

the super ego is the freeze but it has an effects loop so you can have only the effects plugged into the loop affect the drone while your dry tone, if you want, remains unchanged.

such an awesome pedal. i got the behringer boss df-2 clone thinking you could create the same effect, but you can't. glad somebody figured this out so now anybody can be like sunn o))) if they want haha
all threads All Threads ›› Electro Harmonix ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Electro Harmonix

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?