all threads All Threads ›› Bus driver uppercuts the SHIT out of this woman ›› new reply Post Reply
Pb609

Web Bitch
33,523 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline     (35)
October 12 2012 12:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Thank you, WorldStar HipHop

Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
October 12 2012 1:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Uppercut from hell! I love that they're all laughing until she comes back on the bus and then they're yelling "that's a female!"

I don't think that girl is going to jail. Thanks to this video that driver most likely is.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,779 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 12 2012 1:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Shoryuken!
XcadmusX
vocals/bookings
2,497 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (5)
October 12 2012 9:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Outstanding.

I like how she was all tough and badass and willing to swing on the bus driver, but as soon as she gets lit up, she's crying foul and that HE's going to jail.

LastOnePicked
in all my unglory
14,470 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (4)
October 12 2012 9:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

goddammit. i spent way too long looking for an uppercut gif and got beat to it.
GordDaBoy
Playin fast
655 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
October 12 2012 9:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Best site.
Dianana
8====D
66,487 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
October 12 2012 9:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well, I think that cancels out his "you're going to jail" comment.
RazorRamon
15,260 Posts
33/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (15)
October 12 2012 9:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: pahulkster

Shoryuken!

sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,820 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
October 12 2012 9:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
holy shit that was a shot

she's a trooper though she got right up
talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
October 12 2012 10:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XcadmusX

Outstanding.

I like how she was all tough and badass and willing to swing on the bus driver, but as soon as she gets lit up, she's crying foul and that HE's going to jail.

Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,514 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
October 12 2012 10:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
click here for link

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - A Cleveland RTA bus driver is no longer behind the wheel after getting in a physical altercation with a female passenger. According to video posted on WorldHipHop.com the driver brutally attacked the woman Thursday, after she got into his face.

The video shows the girl egging the driver on -- calling him and his family names. The two begin trading insults and while out of the camera's view the girl does something that causes the driver to get out of his seat and hit her with an uppercut. At one point, the driver chokes the woman and even pulls her hair. During the ordeal, the victim never once stops yelling expletives.

The fight is eventually broken up by other passengers.

An RTA Spokesperson released the following statement concerning the incident: We just saw this(video) today and are investigating. Upon review of the video the driver was suspended immediately. The investigation continues.

talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

October 12 2012 10:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
What they claim to not see is her swinging on him..Self defense.Dont let people get away with this shit and claim victim
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
October 12 2012 11:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: talking shit

What they claim to not see is her swinging on him..Self defense.Dont let people get away with this shit and claim victim

It was self defense at first, but he definitely took it too far when she got back on the bus.
talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

October 12 2012 11:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Ron Shark

Originally posted by: talking shit

It was self defense at first, but he definitely took it too far when she got back on the bus.

he was still defending himself when she got on the bus.Last yr some lady leaves a Septa bus after a verbal atercation with a man .She comes back on the bus with two armed men and shot the bus up.He was neutrelizing.the threat.case closed
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
October 12 2012 11:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Even when others step between them, pushing her away, and he keeps going at her? I'm not saying she's innocent at all.
talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

October 12 2012 11:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I just feel if they are the original aggressor than you should be able to do whatever you need to get rid of the threat.Its a crazy world.If your gonna act crazy prepare to get treated like a crazy person
all threads All Threads ›› Bus driver uppercuts the SHIT out of this woman ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Bus driver uppercuts the SHIT out of this woman

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?