forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› UFC 157: Rousey vs. Caramouche (02/23/13) ›› new reply Post Reply
ScrewFlanders
nah im alright
3,871 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (6)
December 19 2012 8:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: lord sauron

dana is such a money grubbing, leach hypocrite. said he would never do women's MMA, and as soon as Ronda starts getting major attention, he makes a women's division, lol

oh you mean a promoter wants more attention for his company. well i never.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,474 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (18)
December 19 2012 8:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
supposedly, from dana, a few women turned down the fight against ronda including meisha
lord sauron
city of champions
9,020 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (8)
December 20 2012 1:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ScrewFlanders

Originally posted by: lord sauron

dana is such a money grubbing, leach hypocrite. said he would never do women's MMA, and as soon as Ronda starts getting major attention, he makes a women's division, lol

oh you mean a promoter wants more attention for his company. well i never.

plenty of ways to go about this without being a hypocritical, blabbering jackass all the time, like dana white.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,173 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (19)
December 20 2012 12:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Robbie Lawler returns to the UFC and to Welterweight. Faces Josh Koscheck at this event.

If Koscheck tries to rely on his overhand right to win this, he might go to sleep in the first. Lawler isn't consistent in performances but he still packs dynamite in his hands and is way better on the feet than Koscheck.
Dianana
8====D
65,812 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
December 20 2012 1:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Let me take this time to say how much I hate Josh Koscheck and his asslips.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,173 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (19)
February 1 2013 8:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Full card updated.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,173 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (19)
February 25 2013 8:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I enjoyed this card alot. The only main card fight I didn't like was the Johnson/Schaub fight because Schaub played it too safe. Smart to get the W but entertainment wise it stunk.

I'm hoping that Miesha Tate wins her upcoming fight and sets up the rematch with Rousey. While Rousey did what was expected of her on Saturday, she seems succeptable to giving up her back. I think if Tate is able to get that position again, Rousey might taste defeat.

Post fight presser notes:

- Jose Aldo and his team are flat out refusing the fight with Anthony Pettis. Dana said that Aldo will accept the fight or he won't like the outcome.

- Machida definitely gets the shot at the winner of Jones/Sonnen.

- Nick Diaz is apparently really close to losing his title shot at GSP because he's once again not fulfilling press commitments. Dana says "For the naysayers that just say 'Dana just let him fight'. Go to work and tell your boss that you aren't going to do this or that. See how that goes. He's already cost us $50,000 because he didn't show up for interviews."

- Dana said that'd he'd gladly welcome Gina Carano into the UFC if/when she decides to come back to mma. He said that she's off doing her movies and he's happy for her success but has heard of her making statements about coming back.

- Mention of the possibility of the Cyborg/Rousey fight met with the comment "Shit's rolling and without Cyborg. She had her chance."

- Machida said prior to the fight he was considering a drop 185lbs. Says he will stay at 205 due to pending title shot.

- Rashad Evans was interviewed somewhere off camera and stated that he wants Shogun in his next fight.

Fight Night Bonus: ($50,000)

KO - Robbie Lawler
Sub - Kenny Robertson
Fight - Dennis Bermudez and Matt Grice
Dan Conner
Life Isn't Posi
2,997 Posts
30/M/CA

offline   (4)
February 25 2013 2:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bermudez/Grice was a back and forth war.
RyanSchwenksville
Stoked,Pumped
11,858 Posts
33/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (8)
February 25 2013 3:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dan Conner

Bermudez/Grice was a back and forth war.

Yeah that fight was awesome
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› UFC 157: Rousey vs. Caramouche (02/23/13) ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: UFC 157: Rousey vs. Caramouche (02/23/13)

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?