forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Please help me to find this sound! Low hum, like a distant propellered aircraft. ›› new reply Post Reply
BluntObject

Time Husk
1 Posts
26/M/NA

February 4 2013 3:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm a pretty badass google searcher but haven't managed to find this one. It is driving me crazy. I'm not a native speaker so maybe I simply haven't nailed the right term yet.

I heard it at a modern ballet stage show. It's a low continous hum, slightly vibrating, like a sound of very distant powerful propeller, maybe an old bomber aircraft etc. I tried to find some propeller sound samples but the all sound too light and clappy. I think this one is the closest (at least at the start), but not perfect:

http://www.soundsnap.com/node/40440

But th original one I'm searching for was very deep and mystical, and the pitch was starting from very low and raising gradually.

Does anyone know what's that sound called and recommend some drone/electronic/dnb tracks that contain it.

Sry for stupid question but this sound really gave me chills and I want to hear it again :)
da truth
Time Husk
1,481 Posts
119/

offline  mobile reply   (1)
February 4 2013 5:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
its the sound of me taking a shit
forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Please help me to find this sound! Low hum, like a... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Please help me to find this sound! Low hum, like a distant propellered aircraft.

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?