forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› NEW MISTAKE BY THE LAKE ›› new reply Post Reply
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR

master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
July 12 2013 6:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Blackfire(wyatt howland aka skin graft and Andrew Kirschner) teams up with Lisa Miralia. Side a features subtle and haunting electronics and loops ala dread era wolf eyes. Noise to confuse. You can leave once you find the entrance. Side b is an attack focussing on vicious whitehouse great white death era noise from Howland and Miralia and a funeral march from Kirschner. It's us against them pick your side wisely. Edition of 50.

PAYPAL to mistakebythelakeohio@yahoo.com
tapes are 7.50 ppd us/10 ppd mexico & canada/ 15 ppd international

TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
July 16 2013 1:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
JUST DROPPED THIS BEAUT TODAY! GRIP IT BEFORE ITS GONE!!!

WETHER - CAUGHT IN A WEBB

About five years ago mike Haley hit me with a master for mbtl. After allowing it to cool down in the hate basement for a period of time it's now as dark and dank as ever. Catacomb jams to get lost in. Pitch black confusion with only your ears to see. Feel the wall to guide you and return. One of my favorite tapes I've put out, tape design by Haley himself. Edition of 50. PayPal to mistakebythelakeohio@yahoo.com 7.50 us/15 international ppd

forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› NEW MISTAKE BY THE LAKE ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: NEW MISTAKE BY THE LAKE

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?