forum Dorks R Us ›› Did anyone pre-order a next gen system? ›› new reply Post Reply
sidney

MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,142 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (1)
August 28 2013 4:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I did the other day....Xbox One.

yes some day I may regret it but I don't care.
tom.
^__^
62,525 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
August 28 2013 4:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'm starting to consider it after watching a few game trailers. it's a gamble being a first gen consumer though; like a test group.
i'll probably end up waiting for the reviews.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,142 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (1)
August 28 2013 6:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tom.

i'm starting to consider it after watching a few game trailers. it's a gamble being a first gen consumer though; like a test group.
i'll probably end up waiting for the reviews.

Yeah I know the gamble part......especially after the last one with the RROD. I'm hoping this time they did a much better job. I just don't want to buy the games I want on the old console and than want the same ones on the new one.

Originally posted by: Mitch Cumchak

considering xbox one solely for COD Ghosts

That is what I ordered with it
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,231 Posts
7/M/PA

offline     (5)
August 28 2013 9:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Not a chance in hell. If I buy any of them eventually, I may switch back to Playstation.
Matthaeus
Just the tip?
773 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (1)
August 29 2013 2:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'll probably go PS4
WREN
Pulp Free
52,101 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (19)
August 29 2013 2:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm going to buy an Xbox One for sure, but there is no way I'm buying a launch console, especially with the red ring problem for the 360. PS3 had the benefit of seeing Xbox's mistake and corrected that issue prior to their launch. This time they are both coming out essentially at the same time. Both can potentially have their early version glitches. I'll wait until I know they've fixed the problem(s).
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
28/M/WV

offline   (1)
February 10 2014 3:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This whole time I'd been clammoring on about the PS4, but after seeing both of them, seeing what each one offers, etc. I'm definitely thinking Xbox when the time comes. The controller is hands down the most comfortable controller I've ever held. The PS4 controller is just awful. I have no idea what they're thinking with the triggers or joystick placement.

What I'm really waiting for is a console maker to really step out of the box (no pun intended) in terms of visual design. Seriously, who wouldn't want this in their living room?

I know I would. I was really bummed out when Sony decided to recall the original PS3 controllers in favor of more of the same. Come on guys, get creative.
forum Dorks R Us ›› Did anyone pre-order a next gen system? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Did anyone pre-order a next gen system?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?