all threads All Threads ›› TURDSDAY ›› new reply Post Reply
Strange Dong

8===D
5,619 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (10)
August 29 2013 5:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Super sleepy, Trying to get done early today.

Even bigger penises.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (20)
August 29 2013 6:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
A prostitute tried picking me up at 5:50 this morning while I was clearly walking to work. I asked her if blowing lines off her was part of this "party" she had in mind and then told her to call her parents. I hope she feels as awkward as I did.
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
68/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (15)
August 29 2013 6:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
We nicknamed one of our drivers "the can opener", because he once ripped the top of one of our trucks off trying to drive under a bridge with low clearance. I got a call yesterday that he struck the side of a building. How the fuck do you hit a building?
SodaFastBreak!
Yes, We know...
7,495 Posts
41/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (6)
August 29 2013 7:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: John Barlow

I got a call yesterday that he struck the side of a building. How the fuck do you hit a building?

PHOENIXVILLE - A man who crashed into the Alcoholics Anonymous Building at Gay and Walnut streets was charged with DUI, Phoenixville police said Thursday. Chris Brickhouse, 21, of Phoenixville, was allegedly traveling north on Gay Street around 2:00 a.m. Monday when he tried to turn right onto Walnut Street. Police say Brickhouse missed the turn, running up over the curb and sidewalk, and hitting the building head on.

Phoenixville police Officer Patrick Martin responded to the call. Witnesses told police Mark Brickhouse initially left the scene of the accident, walking east on Walnut Street. When he returned, he was identified, and given three field sobriety tests by Martin. Martin arrested Brickhouse after he failed all three tests. Brickhouse was then given a blood test for alcohol. Results are pending.

Police reported the Alcoholics Anonymous building sustained serious damage to the front door and windows. Brickhouse was charged with DUI and three traffic offenses.
the cat
numetal/juggalo
7,488 Posts
36/M/DC

offline   (5)
August 29 2013 7:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I am currently traveling north on gay street
tony plush
Anxiety Hangover
11,189 Posts
28/M/WI

offline     (5)
August 29 2013 7:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,890 Posts
40/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (23)
August 29 2013 8:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: SodaFastBreak!

I got a call yesterday that he struck the side of a building. How the fuck do you hit a building?

PHOENIXVILLE - A man who crashed into the Alcoholics Anonymous Building at Gay and Walnut streets was charged with DUI, Phoenixville police said Thursday. Chris Brickhouse, 21, of Phoenixville, was allegedly traveling north on Gay Street around 2:00 a.m. Monday when he tried to turn right onto Walnut Street. Police say Brickhouse missed the turn, running up over the curb and sidewalk, and hitting the building head on.

Phoenixville police Officer Patrick Martin responded to the call. Witnesses told police Mark Brickhouse initially left the scene of the accident, walking east on Walnut Street. When he returned, he was identified, and given three field sobriety tests by Martin. Martin arrested Brickhouse after he failed all three tests. Brickhouse was then given a blood test for alcohol. Results are pending.

Police reported the Alcoholics Anonymous building sustained serious damage to the front door and windows. Brickhouse was charged with DUI and three traffic offenses.

Ah, memories
Jess.
wiener breath
38,777 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (11)
August 29 2013 8:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Who is Mark Brickhouse?

Good morning. I slept terribly last night for various reasons, so I am terribly tired today. It's ok though, because I have a four-day weekend after this.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
47/M/PA

offline   (11)
August 29 2013 8:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
gay street man
BRYANA
BITW
16,236 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
August 29 2013 8:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

We nicknamed one of our drivers "the can opener", because he once ripped the top of one of our trucks off trying to drive under a bridge with low clearance. I got a call yesterday that he struck the side of a building. How the fuck do you hit a building?

The longest tenured forklift driver is like this. He drives a box truck between here and our secondary warehouse down the road. Last year taking the truck over to the country club for a sale meeting, he ripped an awning off of the building. He's apparently backed right off of one of the docks in a forklift once, and clipped the little building in the middle of the warehouse where the bathroom is and knocked out a chunk of the wall. My favorite was earlier this year he came back from the other warehouse with product I needed. One of the other lift drivers drove onto the truck to get the product for me and the truck started to roll across the parking lot because it was never put in PARK. How do you even do that? I don't get it.
Jess.
wiener breath
38,777 Posts
33/F/PA

offline   (11)
August 29 2013 8:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Honestly, I'm still not used to having to put my automatic car in park after driving stick for so long. Luckily, my car won't allow me to turn it off unless it's in park, otherwise I'd probably make that mistake once.
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
68/M/PA

offline     (15)
August 29 2013 8:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: BRYANA

The longest tenured forklift driver is like this. He drives a box truck between here and our secondary warehouse down the road. Last year taking the truck over to the country club for a sale meeting, he ripped an awning off of the building. He's apparently backed right off of one of the docks in a forklift once, and clipped the little building in the middle of the warehouse where the bathroom is and knocked out a chunk of the wall. My favorite was earlier this year he came back from the other warehouse with product I needed. One of the other lift drivers drove onto the truck to get the product for me and the truck started to roll across the parking lot because it was never put in PARK. How do you even do that? I don't get it.

This guy is also an older gentleman that served in Vietnam. He curses like a sailor, complains when we give him non-white passenger assistants, and refers to me as Droopy. I'm sure his dormant syphyllis will eventually eliminate him.
Dianana
8====D
66,505 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
August 29 2013 9:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tony plush

great book.
Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,833 Posts
44/M/PA

offline   (13)
August 29 2013 9:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Listening to the stream of this on itunes a week early. Enjoying it so far this morning.
Dianana
8====D
66,505 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
August 29 2013 9:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

Who is Mark Brickhouse?

Good morning. I slept terribly last night for various reasons, so I am terribly tired today. It's ok though, because I have a four-day weekend after this.

Also, we're seeing this tonight

And Happy berfday, Liam.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,411 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
August 29 2013 9:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
mark brickhouse
all threads All Threads ›› TURDSDAY ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: TURDSDAY

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB