forum General Music Discussion ›› Anyone else stoked about Liturgy's new album this year? ›› new reply Post Reply
Nicholas Smirx

Coitus
49 Posts
24/M/OH

offline   (6)
January 6 2015 12:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So a friend of mine just told me the other day that Liturgy is planning on releasing a new album in 2015. To say that I was more than overjoyed would be a understatement. But I am also wary of this. Considering what they did on Aesthetica I really hope that they go back to what they were doing on Renihilation. I want fast break neck fucking speeds and blast beats. Putting all that shit about what Hunter wrote aside I really think this is a great band. And I am even more happy to know that Greg Fox (who is a fucking hell of a drummer) and Tyler Dunsberry have returned to the band. But I may be disappointed. In a 2012 interview with Pitchfork Media, Hunter expressed his desire to move away from the "Black Metal" they had been playing. He said something along the lines of "not wanting to imitate themselves too much". He talked about moving towards a more electronic sound. Whatver comes to pass, I still will listen to the album.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,890 Posts
40/M/PA

offline     (23)
January 6 2015 1:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
so, are you the bassist
Nicholas Smirx
Coitus
49 Posts
24/M/OH

offline   (6)
January 6 2015 2:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

so, are you the bassist

What gave it away?
forum General Music Discussion ›› Anyone else stoked about Liturgy's new album this ... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Anyone else stoked about Liturgy's new album this year?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?