April 29 2015 9:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i wish i never woke up
ScrewFlanders
nah im alright
3,871 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (6)
April 29 2015 9:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
why are the comment sections of every thing ever the most deplorable mess of humanity (I acknowledge that I make this comment on a messageboard etc etc)
Jess.
wiener breath
38,537 Posts
31/F/PA

offline   (11)
April 29 2015 9:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good morning. My dad casually mentioned that he is going away this weekend and needs me to watch his stupid dog. The trade off is that I get to hang out in his awesome house, so that's nice. My dad is awesome and always helps me with things, so I'm happy to return the favor any time. I have to just alter plans slightly this weekend to hang out with his stupid dog. My dog will be pumped though - huge yard, plus he likes playing with the stupid dog.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,368 Posts
37/M/PA

online     (23)
April 29 2015 10:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ScrewFlanders

why are the comment sections of every thing ever the most deplorable mess of humanity

comment sections lead me to the conclusion that over 75% of americans are bigots, racists, idiots, or all of the above
Dickscraper
dickacraper
25,382 Posts
30/M/IL

online   (11)
April 29 2015 10:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Now that my semester is (essentially) over, I'm even more pumped for my upcoming trip.

For the following trip, the original plan is/was Nicaragua in December. But the gf's dad just moved back to Colombia indefinitely, so if he doesn't make it back here to visit before then, we may be going twice in one year. However, he lives in Bogotá, which is a totally different area. If we do that, I'd probably plan it to say stay 2-3 days in Bogotá visiting the dad, and then 3-4 days in another part of the country doing fun stuff. Some choices are:

Medellín and its side trips:

Cocora Valley:

And the Amazon:

The Amazon town of Leticia is also a triple border, right at the cross section of Colombia, Brazil, & Peru, so if we went there, I would (on a technicality) be able to scratch those two countries off my list.

In any case, I'm going to have fun deciding.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
25,382 Posts
30/M/IL

online   (11)
April 29 2015 10:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh! Also I'll be very excited to play tejo with her dad. Tejo is a game that is kind of like a mix between bags (or cornhole, if you guys call it that out in PA, idk) and.... skiball maybe? And horseshoe? You toss this iron ball at a target laden with little balls of gunpowder. You get certain increments of points for hitting the gunpowder balls (which then explode, of course), or hitting the very middle target and not setting off any explosions.

And you don't pay to play the game. You buy a case of beer from the establishment which grants you the right to set up shop in a lane. So it's a game that goes hand in hand with drinking heavily.
Dianana
8====D
65,562 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
April 29 2015 10:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
dix
Chris_High
Chooch
2,359 Posts
29/M/FL

offline  mobile reply   (1)
April 29 2015 10:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hi Leticia
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,005 Posts
30/M/PA

offline     (5)
April 29 2015 10:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

This place looks neat.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
25,382 Posts
30/M/IL

online   (11)
April 29 2015 10:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: kyle_n

Originally posted by: Dickscraper

This place looks neat.

That place is called Guatapé. It's a couple hours outside of Medellín and is a popular weekend getaway for those from the city. There is a staircase alongside that rock that you can climb (720 stairs if I remember correctly) to get a spectacular view. There are plenty of boutique B&Bs around there. The local delicacy is lake trout.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,368 Posts
37/M/PA

online     (23)
April 29 2015 10:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
all these conservative sites are claiming freddie gray had spine surgery a week before he was arrested, i guess to deflect from the actual issues.

click here for link

i have yet to find an actual reputable news outlet that has published anything about this. but, of course, the pville group people are clinging to this like rats on a sinking ship
forum General Crabbery ›› wrensday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: wrensday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?