all threads All Threads ›› Steel Nation - 'The Harder They Fall' ›› new reply Post Reply
WREN

Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (20)
July 16 2015 9:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Steel Nation is one of those bands that I will forever kick myself in the ass for sleeping on. I lis...

click for full review
brian.
new cocks
146,086 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
July 16 2015 9:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I've been listening to this a lot lately - loving it. MICHAELALEXMURRAY texts me whenever he's listening to By The Wayside, just so I know.

I think this is the first band where I actively like both vocalists. I can do dual-vocals sometimes, but usually end up only liking one of them, and then it all trails off from there.
csjoshi1418
Time Husk
11 Posts
30/M/NA

July 14 2017 2:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The most dynamic element of Steel Nation is that they have the ability to write complete records. A lot of bands today, even in hardcore, aren’t about writing 10-12 lasting songs. They crank out the 3-4 bangers that will get everyone talking and then take a vacation on the rest of the album. So far, Steel Nation is 2-2 (I don’t count Soul Swallower) with putting out albums that I can just push play and let it ride until the end without the need to skip a single track.
amirali22
Teacher
8 Posts
31/M/TX

August 14 2018 5:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have read about Steel Nation topic at essay lab and author of this essay have good writing skills. He did really great job and make the content easy for everyone especially those who don't have idea about it.
all threads All Threads ›› Steel Nation - 'The Harder They Fall' ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Steel Nation - 'The Harder They Fall'

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?