forum General Crabbery ›› Cryptopsy - 'The Book Of Suffering: Tome 1' ›› new reply Post Reply
Apoch_Weiss

Time Husk
151 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (2)
November 1 2015 6:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
In continuing with their brutal technical death metal resurgence as if 2008's The Unspoken King
click for full review
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
November 4 2015 1:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jon Levasseur is the reason Cryptopsy was good. As much as Flo wants to stroke his ego constantly, Levasseur was the brains behind the operation. This album is the first record without him that actually sounds like Cryptopsy. Reminds me a lot of the DiSalvo era, which was their best era.
Apoch_Weiss
Time Husk
151 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (2)
February 4 2016 5:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Agreed for the most part. I dislike that they are doing a series of EPs instead of an album, though. To me it seems like a way to possibly extract more cash. But, whatever, it's good stuff so I'll foolishly pay for them, even though I don't quite agree with the way they're releasing them.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
June 5 2017 9:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I love everything cryptopsy have done including the unspoken king
pahara
Time Husk
58 Posts
29/M/NA

April 8 2019 2:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I like the points from your article, great. I am a big fan of your articles. Keep up the good work! Tik Tok
Citroen
Time Husk
25 Posts
21/M/NA

September 17 2019 8:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This article is going to help you to write news on how student suffering of books. The information you may read to gain so much knowledge on uk assignment writing service core reviews. Then we will understood a lot about their online articles.
forum General Crabbery ›› Cryptopsy - 'The Book Of Suffering: Tome 1' ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Cryptopsy - 'The Book Of Suffering: Tome 1'

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol