forum Hip Hop & Rap ›› Roland - Clarity [prod. J Dilla] ›› new reply Post Reply
Oldmanwilli

Time Husk
17 Posts
19/M/GA

offline   (1)
November 6 2016 5:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Finally made a somewhat decent song. I've been trying to rap for a while, but multiple things have stopped me from doing so. However, this is my first real song I've made that I personally like. I tried to be lyrical or whatever on this shit so let me know what you think of my new track.

click here for link

Maicer
Time Husk
11 Posts
21/M/NA

November 11 2016 10:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Every year, chanel outlet grand Cruise collections are inspired by a different locale, which also hosts an enormous crew of fashion luminaries for the collection's runway show. This year, creative director Karl Lagerfeld got particularly ambitious: he pinned the collection to Cuba, which had only months prior announced it would open itself more to the world than it had in decades. Lagerfeld knows a press opportunity when he sees it, even if Cuba's high poverty levels and history of oppression were a difficult backdrop for an extremely high-end fashion show.
Cuba does have aesthetic beauty in spades, though, and the country's vibrant palette looks beautiful on cheap hermes wide range of Cruise 2017 bags, which have just arrived in the brand's boutiques. The rainbow-dyed Boy Bags are an immediate standout, just as they were on the runway earlier this year, but the collection includes dozens of beautiful bags for shoppers you want something a little lighter and less formal from the staid French house. Check out all the cheap mulberry bags from the collection's new lookbook, as well as their prices, below.
forum Hip Hop & Rap ›› Roland - Clarity [prod. J Dilla] ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Roland - Clarity [prod. J Dilla]

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?