9/11 = Inside Job
5,927 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
December 11 2016 4:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dickscraper

Originally posted by: Dianana

I got a Chase Sapphire Reserve. I am balling in credit card points. I may never pay for a flight again.

Also I get airport lounge access.

Let me tell you what I just did: I just applied for this because this post hyped it up. When I googled the card, it said that the company is losing money on this rewards program so ok, give me free things. I won't use this card and they gave me a $30,000 limit. That's ridiculous. Why does anyone need a limit that big? And I just read that it's a $450 annual fee. Why did I apply for this card? I'm canceling it now.

It works perfectly for me. I'm replacing my Chase Sapphire Preferred with this.

-3x points on travel and dining (better than the CSP 2x)
-All the same travel insurances (trip interruption/cancellation, baggage, car rental, etc.)
-$1,500 sign up bonus (after spending 4k in the first 3 months which is not an issue since I'm currently buying up the stuff for my upcoming wedding)
-No foreign transaction fees
-Points are worth 1.5x when used for travel/plane tickets (better than CSP 1.2x)
-$100 credit towards Global Entry, if you apply for it (which I certainly will)
-Airport lounge access
-$300 annual credit/cashback when purchasing travel related items (such as train/bus fare, airfare, taxis/uber)

And a few others things. The only downside is that $450 annual fee, but that's offset immediately by that $300 annual credit and also I'm already paying the $95 annual fee of the CSP (which I am canceling and replacing with this new one), so effectively it's only costing me $55 additional per year than I was already paying, and of course that's easily made up for by the points value increase.

Who the fuck knows that much about their fucking credit card? You two sound like a sales pitch in a commercial, for fuck's sake. It's a little unsettling to know that there are people who actually talk like this, and you don't even work for the banks and credit card companies. This is what you people think about, with everything else going on in the world?

You are model sheeple.
HomusMomus
Cannonball
13,978 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply     (18)
December 11 2016 4:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hahahahaha.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
22,965 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (1)
December 11 2016 4:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Beef Wizard

Originally posted by: brian.

Originally posted by: Kev_in

Check my penis

done. everything's ok.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,117 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (24)
December 11 2016 5:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Why did my picture not post

Brett Weir
im gay
44,395 Posts
32/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (7)
December 11 2016 5:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

I got a Chase Sapphire Reserve. I am balling in credit card points. I may never pay for a flight again.

Let me tell you what I just did: I just applied for this because this post hyped it up. When I googled the card, it said that the company is losing money on this rewards program so ok, give me free things. I won't use this card and they gave me a $30,000 limit. That's ridiculous. Why does anyone need a limit that big? And I just read that it's a $450 annual fee. Why did I apply for this card? I'm canceling it now.

-All the same travel insurances (trip interruption/cancellation, baggage, car rental, etc.)
-$1,500 sign up bonus (after spending 4k in the first 3 months which is not an issue since I'm currently buying up the stuff for my upcoming wedding)
-Points are worth 1.5x when used for travel/plane tickets (better than CSP 1.2x)
-Airport lounge access
-$300 annual credit/cashback when purchasing travel related items (such as train/bus fare, airfare, taxis/uber)

And a few others things. The only downside is that $450 annual fee, but that's offset immediately by that $300 annual credit and also I'm already paying the $95 annual fee of the CSP (which I am canceling and replacing with this new one), so effectively it's only costing me $55 additional per year than I was already paying, and of course that's easily made up for by the points value increase.

Who the fuck knows that much about their fucking credit card? You two sound like a sales pitch in a commercial, for fuck's sake. It's a little unsettling to know that there are people who actually talk like this, and you don't even work for the banks and credit card companies. This is what you people think about, with everything else going on in the world?

You are model sheeple.

Meanwhile they travel the world and you'll never leave your shitty town and continue to sit and suck off neo nazi propaganda
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,353 Posts
31/M/NA

online  mobile reply   (13)
December 11 2016 6:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bhouse, now that you are a hunk you need some slim guy jeans.
Brett Weir
im gay
44,395 Posts
32/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (7)
December 11 2016 6:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
And a cod piece
brian.
new cocks
142,928 Posts
33/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
December 11 2016 6:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
and a new credit card, but you also shouldn't know anything about it
Dickscraper
dickacraper
25,095 Posts
30/M/IL

online  mobile reply   (11)
December 11 2016 6:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lol at ridiculing someone for knowing "too much" about their finances, and also for believing in lizard people.
Dianana
8====D
65,374 Posts
34/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
December 11 2016 6:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

-Airport lounge access

You are model sheeple.

yes dwarn, drag us
Lifetime74
Woooo!
27,670 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (13)
December 11 2016 6:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Busy ass day. I think it may snow a bit later.
forum General Crabbery ›› Sunday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Sunday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?