forum General Crabbery ›› 1/1/2017 ›› new reply Post Reply
Dianana

8====D
65,812 Posts
34/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (8)
January 1 2017 9:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
We went out to dinner last night, got home 5 minutes before the countdown, watched pitbull and snoop dogg then went to bed.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
23,328 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 1 2017 9:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
happy new year pahc.com i love every single one of you.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,645 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
January 1 2017 9:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
wake up, vomit, slam a bag
Goat Horse
Time Husk
660 Posts
48/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
January 1 2017 9:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Slam a man's anus
Jess.
wiener breath
38,581 Posts
31/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
January 1 2017 10:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
We ate at Barbuzzo last night/rang in the new year over their salted caramel budino. I am still full.
Goat Horse
Time Husk
660 Posts
48/M/NA

January 1 2017 10:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I smoked a meat rod and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.
blackeyes
100%
46,979 Posts
32/M/AK

offline  mobile reply   (3)
January 1 2017 10:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Slept through the new year, no care ever
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,953 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
January 1 2017 10:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Happy new year, PaHardcore. Maybe this is the year you will finally wake up. I keep hoping.

Over the past year I pointed out the pattern my discussions with you always seem to follow. I have tried to get you to think outside the herd mentality, but the problem is you have allowed yourselves to be defined by it. Most of you do not have real principles you stand for as individuals. You have let the group decide what is true, what's worth standing up for, etc., FOR you, rather than trusting your own intuition.

Oh yeah, one more thing. "Husk." You're proud of that word. You make jokes about how humanity is all scum, as you brag about your recent purchases or exotic travels. But if you see yourself as a dead husk inside, you become a toxic person who feeds on the energy of people around you. That's why your old friend Adam Schnellenbach was right about what he said to you years ago, about you being the most negative people.
blackeyes
100%
46,979 Posts
32/M/AK

offline  mobile reply   (3)
January 1 2017 10:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lol
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,645 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (11)
January 1 2017 10:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Happy new year, PaHardcore. Maybe this is the year you will finally wake up. I keep hoping.

Over the past year I pointed out the pattern my discussions with you always seem to follow. I have tried to get you to think outside the herd mentality, but the problem is you have allowed yourselves to be defined by it. Most of you do not have real principles you stand for as individuals. You have let the group decide what is true, what's worth standing up for, etc., FOR you, rather than trusting your own intuition.

Oh yeah, one more thing. "Husk." You're proud of that word. You make jokes about how humanity is all scum, as you brag about your recent purchases or exotic travels. But if you see yourself as a dead husk inside, you become a toxic person who feeds on the energy of people around you. That's why your old friend Adam Schnellenbach was right about what he said to you years ago, about you being the most negative people.

corn huskj
Dickscraper
dickacraper
25,623 Posts
30/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (11)
January 1 2017 10:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I for one enjoy exotic travels.
Pollcat
afam / aasr 32°
23,556 Posts
39/M/PA

January 1 2017 11:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I like dwarn.
Kev_in
One falls off
2,421 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
January 1 2017 11:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I like corn
Cumby
Time Husk
8,769 Posts
29/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
January 1 2017 11:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Exotic men
Goat Horse
Time Husk
660 Posts
48/M/NA

January 1 2017 11:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

Exotic travels or jacking off to the world trade center collapsing with a rotting Mitsubishi eclipse in my driveway?

Decisions decisions
Goat Horse
Time Husk
660 Posts
48/M/NA

January 1 2017 11:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dicklord Timebone
forum General Crabbery ›› 1/1/2017 ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: 1/1/2017

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login: