forum General Crabbery ›› Finding someones morning thread ›› new reply Post Reply
Captain Ahab

HONKY TONK BLUES
43,906 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
January 18 2017 7:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

I had a game and practice last night. My hips, thighs, and groin are not doing well.
Please post the status of hips, thighs, and groin below.
brian.
new cocks
141,961 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (9)
January 18 2017 8:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
my hips are a little off because i switched to a standing desk about a month ago, but it's getting better. thanks for asking about my hips. no one ever asks about my hips.

first game of the season tonight. we have seven new guys we picked up from other teams in the league, so in theory we should win some games as the seven returning are the better ones of past seasons. it will be nice to have a bench with 100% people who can actually skate. past seasons we might have had three people on a shift at the same time where skating was an issue.
brian.
new cocks
141,961 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (9)
January 18 2017 8:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
what's everyone's favorite essay writing service?
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
43,906 Posts
35/M/PA

January 18 2017 8:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Gotsta start ducking walking with a tension band to strengthen up those hips. Lets skype tonight and work on our hips.

From what you told me, you have no where to go but up getting these new players.

Is there a bad essay writing service? I've used all of the posted links and they're solid for those ESL essays I require.
Dianana
8====D
64,815 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
January 18 2017 8:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
that old dude
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
43,906 Posts
35/M/PA

January 18 2017 8:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
How was your trip (minus vomitting in the car)?
brian.
new cocks
141,961 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (9)
January 18 2017 8:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Captain Ahab

From what you told me, you have no where to go but up getting these new players.

absolutely. ive had a few trusted people say "yo that dude is so fuckin good" about a couple of these people, so i think we'll be in good shape. we probably had the ten worst players in the league all on our team, so even if we got some of the worse players from other teams we're way better off. even as we were at the end of last season, we were getting close to putting it all together, but any team would just find whatever our weak spot of the day was and pound it.

either way it's all a group of pretty good people so it'll be fun, and we are apparently the only drama-free team in the league, which is part of the reason why some of those guys wanted to join us. that was made easier by so many people sitting out this season due to the schedule. i have no idea what a lot of these people are thinking, as if at some point the rink is going to let the worst adult division take the 6:30 games and put the kids games at 11.
brian.
new cocks
141,961 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (9)
January 18 2017 8:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol also my right skate is broken. i took a shot off the toe on saturday and it cracked the toe cap. there's nothing exposed but it's obviously a bit weaker...but i think i'm just going to let it ride for now. on a scale of 0-10 how dumb is this?
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
43,906 Posts
35/M/PA

January 18 2017 9:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good.
Haha you will never get earlier games. Unless they want pre 9 am games on the weekdays.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
209,783 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (23)
January 18 2017 9:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
where the fuck is wren
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
43,906 Posts
35/M/PA

January 18 2017 9:05 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
If the crack isn't huge and doesn't expand/contract when you move your foot you should be safe. If it opens like a bass mouth, its probably as structurally hosed as brickhouse's knees.

I'd suggest gorilla glueing it (inside and out) and put it in a vice for a day.
brian.
new cocks
141,961 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (9)
January 18 2017 9:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
20% off at hockey monkey right now (although that's always, really) so if it breaks any more tonight, they have my size in a couple of options.

also, yeah i dont get these people's issue with times. a few of them even have kids who play, so they know what's going on at the rink. the place i played at in chicago was sort of rare as they had two separate facilities. one is the hawks practice ice plus a few high schools and the kids leagues play there. then there's a slightly smaller rink down the street that is all adult league and figure skating. that one has like 12 mens leagues playing 7 days a week and mid-day open games. even there, for as much as they try to shake things up, you're playing shit times for half of your schedule. after this season it will be one full year of playing with this current team and only 7 of us have stuck with it to this point, so im guessing a lot of the rest just move on with something else. maybe they start a tennis team
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
43,906 Posts
35/M/PA

January 18 2017 9:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hockey monkey clearance for life!

Adult league always gets shit times regardless of where you play.
Dianana
8====D
64,815 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
January 18 2017 10:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Captain Ahab

How was your trip (minus vomitting in the car)?

cool, i never have to go to Bangkok ever again but it was neat to see. I liked Phuket because my idea of vacationing means relaxing, beach/pool, sun, drinking. We saw Diplo at da club and the street it was on was fucking crazy and ruled.

Australian bros are the fucking worst, by the way.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
209,783 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (23)
January 18 2017 10:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'd love to go there eventually.
brian.
new cocks
141,961 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (9)
January 18 2017 10:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
go to hog island
forum General Crabbery ›› Finding someones morning thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Finding someones morning thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?