online   (9)
January 25 2017 9:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
209,590 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (23)
January 25 2017 10:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
stereokiller will be the last bastion of freedom of speech after trump seizes facebook and turns every post into "trump is so great, dick is yuuuuuuge"
Dianana
8====D
64,735 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
January 25 2017 10:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
GET OVER IT~~~~!!!!!!
HomusMomus
Cannonball
13,886 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply     (18)
January 25 2017 10:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Watched that Justice League: Dark movie. Not that great and nothing in it warranted an R rating.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
37,953 Posts
32/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (7)
January 25 2017 10:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

blackeyes
100%
46,577 Posts
31/M/AK

offline   (5)
January 25 2017 10:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i feel like being a liberal is basically a free pass to be as big a hyopcrite and shitty person you want, youre only judged on your ability to not be a republican
Dianana
8====D
64,735 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
January 25 2017 10:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Bog hog

I hate Democrats and Republicans. I hate Trump as well. (He is neither in reality)

This will piss off you gays big time. Though I am pro-choice, I am thrilled he will kill off funding for abortion services in other countries. Why the fuck would this burden be upon an American tax payer? Pregnancy is not a medical condition. Unless it is a rape or incest (rape) those costs should be 100% the responsibility of the ones who chose to ride the meat in the first place.

I support healthcare for all including health services for pregnant women. I support a woman's right to choose. I do not support others paying for their mistakes. You fuck up. You pay for it. The end.

Tell me why I'm so stupid.

It's about cutting funding for EDUCATION that tells you abortion is available. They don't want to fund anything that tells a woman she has that choice. No one is funding abortions. It's funding towards sexual education.

Are you mad at fat people that have diabeetus, got gastric bypass and still eat all of the McDonalds and put the weight back on? You pay for that. Are you mad at smokers with COPD? You pay for that.
Cumby
Time Husk
7,084 Posts
29/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (4)
January 25 2017 10:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm a mad, bad, dad
Brett Weir
im gay
44,178 Posts
32/M/NY

January 25 2017 10:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Birth control in this entire world should be a priority if we as a species want to survive and overpopulation problems are more important than some fucking man baby not wanting his precious couple of bucks going toward something that he feels should be treated petty. I hope all you nihilism bros are happy when all our water has lead, the women in our world are treated like breeding cattle, and the once lush and beautiful climates are barren desserts. You all deserve to die slowly and horribly.
Dianana
8====D
64,735 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
January 25 2017 10:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
also, i have no problem helping towards the cost of abortions. they should be easily attainable and inexpensive but they aren't because people hate that women like sex and really think a baby should be punishment for fucking.
the jizzler
cum @ me
14,537 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (9)
January 25 2017 10:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i bid you all a happy wallsday. i'll do a sick wallride in your honor.
Brett Weir
im gay
44,178 Posts
32/M/NY

January 25 2017 10:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Taxpayers feel a million fucking percent more financial burden from more unwanted children being born than they ever will from someobody having access to plan B or an abortion. And those places getting their funding cut provide a hell of a lot more other care to people who are already alive than they provide in abortions. Yes, this is all true even internationally. Thinking that doesn't affect you at some point is a mind boggling standpoint
brian.
new cocks
141,825 Posts
32/M/IL

online   (9)
January 25 2017 10:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cumby

I'm a mad, bad, dad

Brett Weir
im gay
44,178 Posts
32/M/NY

January 25 2017 10:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: the jizzler

i bid you all a happy wallsday. i'll do a sick wallride in your honor.

I once tried a wall ride on a sk8bored and died I'm a Gay Ghost
forum General Crabbery ›› trump wallsday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: trump wallsday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band