February 23 2017 8:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
hi guys hru
Jess.
wiener breath
38,332 Posts
30/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
February 23 2017 9:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hi. So close to paying off my grad school loans. They will be paid off by July. Cali was fun. Hunter Mtn this weekend should be underwhelming compared to Tahoe but it will be cool to be with that group of friends.
chocolate juice
game over
11,575 Posts
34/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (20)
February 23 2017 9:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Lol at that gif. Getting some shit done around the house today. Fun.
Dianana
8====D
64,739 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
February 23 2017 9:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Jess.

Hi. So close to paying off my grad school loans.

This rules. congrads
Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,867 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 23 2017 9:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This map from 1966 showing proposed expressways in Philadelphia will blow you away

There was supposed to be an I - 695, connecting the Airport to the Schuylkill Expressway, via Cobbs Creek. It was supposed to keep going east on what was going to be the Crosstown Expressway across South Philly, where Bainbridge Ave is. Route 1's southbound interchange with the Schuylkill was not supposed to be routed along City Line Ave. It was supposed to keep going as a full expressway across the Schuylkill River, plow right through Chamounix Mansion, connect with what would've been called the Main Line Expressway (Route 30) and keep going due south, connect with the aforementioned Cobbs Creek I -695 road, and then head due west along what is now U.S. 13. In Northeast Philadelphia, Route 1 North would again be a full expressway, the entire length of the Inner Drive of Roosevelt Boulevard would be dug under and grade-separated from any crossing street. Girard Avenue was also supposed to be an expressway, which would have taken the load off of the existing I -676 Vine Street Expressway. And the existing PA Route 309 expressway southbound wasn't supposed to abruptly terminate at Ogontz Ave and Cheltenham Ave. It was supposed to keep going, following Tacony Creek, and connect with the Betsy Ross Bridge, NJ Route 90. This was supposed to be called the Pulaski Expressway. You can see where it was almost started, if you look at Aramingo Ave on Google Earth.

Instead, this is what Roosevelt Blvd looks like today

And this is what the Schuylkill Expressway looks like today.

Davey.
Baby Cole
43,298 Posts
31/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (13)
February 23 2017 9:33 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dwarn

This map from 1966 showing proposed expressways in Philadelphia will blow you away

There was supposed to be an I - 695, connecting the Airport to the Schuylkill Expressway, via Cobbs Creek. It was supposed to keep going east on what was going to be the Crosstown Expressway across South Philly, where Bainbridge Ave is. Route 1's southbound interchange with the Schuylkill was not supposed to be routed along City Line Ave. It was supposed to keep going as a full expressway across the Schuylkill River, plow right through Chamounix Mansion, connect with what would've been called the Main Line Expressway (Route 30) and keep going due south, connect with the aforementioned Cobbs Creek I -695 road, and then head due west along what is now U.S. 13. In Northeast Philadelphia, Route 1 North would again be a full expressway, the entire length of the Inner Drive of Roosevelt Boulevard would be dug under and grade-separated from any crossing street. Girard Avenue was also supposed to be an expressway, which would have taken the load off of the existing I -676 Vine Street Expressway. And the existing PA Route 309 expressway southbound wasn't supposed to abruptly terminate at Ogontz Ave and Cheltenham Ave. It was supposed to keep going, following Tacony Creek, and connect with the Betsy Ross Bridge, NJ Route 90. This was supposed to be called the Pulaski Expressway. You can see where it was almost started, if you look at Aramingo Ave on Google Earth.

Instead, this is what Roosevelt Blvd looks like today

And this is what the Schuylkill Expressway looks like today.

It is a zionist plot to make you sit in traffic, using more fuel and funding global wars.
brian.
new cocks
141,830 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (9)
February 23 2017 9:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
ive never been so blown away by a post on this site
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
43,843 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
February 23 2017 10:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Posting in a thread with life changing content.
brian.
new cocks
141,830 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (9)
February 23 2017 10:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dianana
8====D
64,739 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
February 23 2017 10:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
old news. they also fucked up the shitty blue route simply to save money. Roosevelt blvd is dangerous as fuck and if i lived on the streets surrounding it, i would never attempt to cross that fuck face high way. it's a fucking highway in the middle of a neighborhood.
Dianana
8====D
64,739 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (8)
February 23 2017 10:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

"Trump won, get over it!!" -has a confederate flag bumper sticker on their car
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
209,600 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (23)
February 23 2017 10:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
sick as fucksday. i'm high as shit on cough medicine. dwarn was right
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,196 Posts
33/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
February 23 2017 10:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Going to have some halupkis delivered. Probably will fart on a dog.
forum General Crabbery ›› THORSDAY ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: THORSDAY

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?