forum Do It Yourself Help/Tips ›› Want to Know How I Got Featured on Huffington Post? ›› new reply Post Reply
Cauveé_Call-vay

Time Husk
8 Posts
117/M/

offline   (4)
July 2 2017 7:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
What's good kinfolk!

I wanted to share something I thought could be super useful. There's so much noise so we got to differentiate ourselves from all of the other artists trying to get it in.

What I've learned is there is a such thing as credibility and applied or perceived credibility.

My brand is starting to blow up but technically I see myself as still on the ground level grinding. However, so many people assume I am much bigger than I am because I was in the Huffington Post. It's crazy!

click here for link

So how did I make it happen?

Networking like crazy! Providing value to everyone I can. And building genuine relationships.

So often, we just want to share our music. Share our products and services. I get it. I do too!

HOWEVER, keep in mind that every human wants to connect. They want to build and not be just a number. So I encourage you to figure out what is going to give your brand/music/art credibility and who can give it that credibility.

And start building relationships today!

click here for link
alainaagnes909
Help
3 Posts
32/F/NA

August 15 2017 4:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
If you think scholars are good at digging and can make better use of this sign, that is where you should notice the school's bay, Evin wastes your time. You need a good scholar to succeed. Many people think that this is incompetent place, there are people who have learning and emotional problems, and a place where teenagers are drunk together buy an essay online - http://www.essaycrafter.co.uk/ , we can. This is not her true, at least in my experience. I have a four-year boarding school in the Boston area of Massachusetts. Boarding school, in my opinion, is better education.
robertjack
Time Husk
2 Posts
27/M/TX

September 13 2017 2:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The main aims of corporal education have diverse, UK Assignment Help based on the needs of the time and place. Most modern schools' goal is to provide students with information.
forum Do It Yourself Help/Tips ›› Want to Know How I Got Featured on Huffington Pos... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Want to Know How I Got Featured on Huffington Post?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?