forum Do It Yourself Help/Tips ›› Tips on writing piano piece of music? ›› new reply Post Reply
Nicolestanley

UK Writing Bunch
3 Posts
25/F/NY

offline  mobile reply   (1)
October 9 2017 7:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm 19 years of age; I've played piano for a long time. I'm okay when I take in a piece and I know heaps of music hypothesis however at whatever point I endeavor to write something it sounds likes craps. Some of the time I'll hear a wonderful thought in my mind yet when I attempt to put it on paper and make sense of the rhythms and correct piano, it's no more. Following piano movements dependably appears to make for the minimum great, most exhausting sounding pieces. I ridiculously need proofreading and editing to write a pleasant bit of music for piano, however I can't do it and it appears like I ought to have the capacity to in light of the fact that I have heaps of involvement in piano and hypothesis, even some different instruments. I comprehend that there isn't a science to it, yet how do individuals get to a point where it just comes to them and they can put it on paper without any issues? What's more, I don't mean normal I-IV-V-I piano movements and stuff, I indicate similar to Debussy and Chopin and Rachmaninoff. Clearly I'm youthful and I won't have the capacity to write and also them, however you get what I'm attempting to state.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,329 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
October 9 2017 7:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Same
forum Do It Yourself Help/Tips ›› Tips on writing piano piece of music? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Tips on writing piano piece of music?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?