forum General Crabbery ›› Frost Giant - 'The Harlot Star' ›› new reply Post Reply
WREN

Pulp Free
52,193 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (20)
December 15 2017 9:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Reviewing records can be a task but as a music lover, I relish the opportunity to check out new musi...

click for full review
Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,923 Posts
45/M/PA

offline     (25)
December 15 2017 12:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Thanks Wren. I'm glad you connected to it the way you did. Your words do me honor.

I also want to give huge thanks and tons of credit to my bandmates who helped me bring this to life. Jonathan Smith, Jason Esbensen, Ty Asoudegan, Scott Breustedt, and guest vocalists Bob Meadows and Volpe Vetrano. Scott especially was key on encouraging me to bring this to Sylar Sound Studios and AJ Viana was amazing at the console. As much as the ideas were mine, this album would not exist the way it does if not for everyone else.
Kev_in
One falls off
3,490 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
December 15 2017 12:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Will be checking this out after I have extra cash to spend on myself after the Holliday’s
Mystical Fog of Gobulon
Time Husk
1,535 Posts
20/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
December 15 2017 1:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Frost Cube
Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,923 Posts
45/M/PA

offline     (25)
December 15 2017 1:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ciscorouter
cisco customer sup
2 Posts
33/M/AL

January 2 2018 1:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
it is an informative post.
cisco customer support
asuqago
Time Husk
14 Posts
30/M/NA

January 8 2018 7:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Different series are present here for your better attention. Like if you want to make a better deal with your cheap resume writing services language than improve your language. Frost giant and the other serials have the better actual music tracks with special attention.
Ce_Liu58
Time Husk
15 Posts
118/

offline   (1)
January 8 2018 10:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So, winter wear table, often will choose some replica watches sale slim a little table, so thin is slim? We don't need to pursue the thinnest. The thickness of the fake rolex uk wrist watch can only be as long as no more than 10 millimeters. Maybe someone will say 7 millimeters. But the rolex uk thickness of the watch is less than 7 mm, the price is not so well accepted, and it is often not very practical, except for replica watches uk quartz watches.
asuqago
Time Husk
14 Posts
30/M/NA

February 13 2018 1:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
that is an ideal [url=http://www.fee.mba/2017/09/11/technology/]technology[/url]
flipmode2
Go For It
13 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline  mobile reply   (4)
March 30 2018 6:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wren. This is a great review. After reading it this record is all I want to hear. Well said. Sound like I'm going to dig on this record hard.
flipmode2
Go For It
13 Posts
41/M/NJ

offline  mobile reply   (4)
March 30 2018 6:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wren. This is a great review. After reading it this record is all I want to hear. Well said. Sound like I'm going to dig on this record hard.
forum General Crabbery ›› Frost Giant - 'The Harlot Star' ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Frost Giant - 'The Harlot Star'

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?