forum General Crabbery ›› wrensday ›› new reply Post Reply
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,540 Posts
35/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (1)
April 12 2018 10:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: the cat

Tracking says the new 7 string gets here tomorrow, I shall make sweet love to it all weekend and thereafter

brian.
new cocks
145,639 Posts
34/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
April 13 2018 2:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

I bought a plane ticket out of San Francisco and returned the rental car early, I’m not fuckin driving 11 hours to Portland, I’m done. Also this is cheaper.

But why is this motherfucker next to me eating an onion banana pepper salad like he has no sense? And tryin to take my armrest, bitch I have the middle seat, these armrests belong to me.

I saw a dude eating pho at the terminal. Get a burger weirdo.

I’m done talking shit. Virgin check in peeps and the TSA at SFO are fucking nice. EVERYONE at the philly airport ARE dick.

SFO is great and i think that’s because their security isn’t TSA. laguardia reminds me of the shithole airport i was at in russia but it’s way worse, then you look out the window of the AA terminal and see trump’s personal private plane and just want to die. also they hire just absolute trash to work there.

also lmao onion pep salad
brian.
new cocks
145,639 Posts
34/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
April 13 2018 2:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
last time in laguardia i hand my boarding pass to a nice woman and she scans it, checks my passport, then says go ahead. like 11 feet later the lizard king has the same setup going and i just blew by him because what the fuck, no. he yelled for me to come back and i was like, this woman i’m almost able to reach out and touch right now just scanned me in, and there’s one line, clearly roped off, and nowhere else to enter from, soooo what is going on here?

not even a priest would touch this guys dick, so whatever, make up your own rules at the airport. fine.
Cumby
Time Husk
10,273 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
April 13 2018 8:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Favorite airport ever is Albuquerque. There are like max 20 people in there ever and like 3 gates
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
60/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
April 13 2018 8:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
My favorite airport is San Salvador. It is essentially decaying in front of your eyes.

For some reason, there are always ms-13 wondering around in there. I never received a harder staredown in my life than from a group of 3 of those guys. I'm assuming because I'm a heavily tattooed, straight, white, racially superior god among men with a large penis. Anyway they approached me and I started laughing. They liked that for some reason and laughed as well and that was it.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,163 Posts
34/M/NY

online  mobile reply   (8)
April 13 2018 8:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

I bought a plane ticket out of San Francisco and returned the rental car early, I’m not fuckin driving 11 hours to Portland, I’m done. Also this is cheaper.

But why is this motherfucker next to me eating an onion banana pepper salad like he has no sense? And tryin to take my armrest, bitch I have the middle seat, these armrests belong to me.

I saw a dude eating pho at the terminal. Get a burger weirdo.

I’m done talking shit. Virgin check in peeps and the TSA at SFO are fucking nice. EVERYONE at the philly airport ARE dick.

That drive to Portland is brutal despite having some great views. But brutal. You did the right thing.
forum General Crabbery ›› wrensday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: wrensday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?