forum Hardcore, Metal, Punk Rock, Emo ›› Hardcore Programming & Reference Books ›› new reply Post Reply
faelanstevie

mr
10 Posts
26/M/AL

April 27 2018 4:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hi,

I am putting great effort into learning C++ and being able to solve problems using my own style. Nonetheless, I am nowhere at the level I feel is worth mentioning. I first began reading and practicing C++ two months go. I am moving at a satisfying rate (one chapter before Inheritance, Virtual Functions) and I have done close of all practice problems in Tony Gaddis' Starting out with C++ Alternate Second Edition.I have two questions. My goal is to code an entire new and original Win32 FTP server. First, at what point *should* one begin laying the foundation for such a project?Lastly, although I try again and again to take everything Gaddis' discusses and implement each element in every practice problem, I many times find myself having to go back to previous chapters to look up information. For the hardcore C++ programmer, do you use reference C++ books? How often?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=919867
Business video marketing studio

Thanks
GregoryParker
Time Husk
1 Posts
31/M/NA

April 27 2018 11:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The programming language is always a tough topic in computer subject. Not every student gets 100 % correct in coding. I use to take help of edusson essayuniverse blog tutorials of C++ to write coding and execute that code to see it is right or wrong. Those tutorials has helped me lot to correct my coding mistakes.
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
60/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
April 27 2018 12:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hardcore Corning
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,235 Posts
38/M/PA

online     (23)
April 27 2018 3:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
thanks
forum Hardcore, Metal, Punk Rock, Emo ›› Hardcore Programming & Reference Books ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Hardcore Programming & Reference Books

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?