forum General Crabbery ›› my friday....bummer ›› new reply Post Reply
FlyingSaucer00

Pet Detective
76 Posts
20/M/NA

May 11 2018 10:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So today I went to a job interview for 5 guys. The boss reviewed my application but he wanted to measure my cock size and told me is required. So I measured it and passed it. He told me if I wanna really get hired, I have to rub my fingers in mayo and finger his asshole with 2 fingers. He told me he had 57 other people that applied and had to do the same thing. He said the one with the best anal fingering gets the job. I'm just hoping I didn't screw up. I need this job. I hope I did better than the 57 people before me and all the people in the line behind me which was a line 3 blocks long. I already had enough experience with that with my late uncle Roger that fought in Vietnam. May his soul rest in piece. He used to have me shave the hair on his asscheeks since I was 8 years old. He told me to put it in a plastic bag, put it under my pillow and I'll get a dollar for it next morning by some fairy
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
37,958 Posts
31/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (11)
May 11 2018 11:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Your standby length

To check your flaccid length, undress and measure it immediately. Because a cold or warm room can cause shrinkage or growth, you need to do this before room temperature affects your pride and joy. "Position the tip of the ruler gently against the point where the shaft meets the abdomen," says urologist Dr Hunter Wessells, who has studied penis size. Then simply bend the ruler along the shaft and read the length
FlyingSaucer00
Pet Detective
76 Posts
20/M/NA

May 15 2018 4:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dr Hunter Wessells is truly a hero
blackeyes
100%
47,126 Posts
32/M/AK

offline  mobile reply   (3)
May 15 2018 5:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
heinz 57 ass
penisbong
Time Husk
401 Posts
48/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
May 15 2018 6:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Bashar al-Asad

Your standby length

To check your flaccid length, undress and measure it immediately. Because a cold or warm room can cause shrinkage or growth, you need to do this before room temperature affects your pride and joy. "Position the tip of the ruler gently against the point where the shaft meets the abdomen," says urologist Dr Hunter Wessells, who has studied penis size. Then simply bend the ruler along the shaft and read the length

1.5”
FlyingSaucer00
Pet Detective
76 Posts
20/M/NA

May 15 2018 6:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
unfortunately, I didn't get the job
blackeyes
100%
47,126 Posts
32/M/AK

offline   (3)