forum Hip Hop & Rap ›› S ANYONE MAKING TRAP MUSIC IN GEIST2? ›› new reply Post Reply
MichaelSmith

Time Husk
12 Posts
20/M/NA

May 12 2018 9:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hello,

I've been using Geist for a few years now & overall it's been great for most of my Hip-Hop and R&B beats. Recently I've been trying to expand my genres and have noticed that Geist is not nearly as friendly when it comes to switching between different lengths (1/16 triplets, 1/32, etc) within a pattern. Yes, I've tried the repeat & shift graphs, however it's takes much more time to create trap style snare rolls & hihat patterns using the graphs vs using the sequencer in FlStudio or Reason. To get the sound & rhythm I'm looking for I'd have to use separate engines with different length settings & that is a real pain and less than intuitive. This is one of the major reasons I haven't upgraded to Geist2. Are there any other hip-hop beatmakers/producers who have encountered this problem? If enough of us speak up maybe Fxpansion will actually listen & implement individual length options for each of the pads or the ability to switch length's within a pattern.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.fxpansion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7582382
Business video marketing agency

Thanks
forum Hip Hop & Rap ›› S ANYONE MAKING TRAP MUSIC IN GEIST2? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: S ANYONE MAKING TRAP MUSIC IN GEIST2?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?