forum General Crabbery ›› So I was on this date last night ›› new reply Post Reply
FlyingSaucer00

Pet Detective
200 Posts
20/M/NA

May 12 2018 7:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
So I went on a date with this woman thats like 38 years old, that I met at a sports bar in Butler, PA. She told me she was into classical music and it inspires her to write screenplays about satanic children controlling car businesses in Detroit, and any of them oppose they'd go up in flames spontaniously. She showed me this jar that was under her bed that made me a bit horny yet scared. She collected every pubic hair since the age of 13, and through the years saved all the pubes she cut off since. She said it was part of her religion. We ate Polish food, then she wanted to take me to her parent's house afterwards. Her parents were nice in the introduction. They started talking about the children that were killed in Sandy Hook. Then they brought out a jar with some red substance. It was their daughter's first menstrual blood. When she was 13, they kept her home from school just to have her vag bleed in the jar. They wanted to collect memories of their little girl in case she got killed for whatever reason. When I left, the dad whispered in my ear that he'd finger to fondle my moobs sometime. Should I call this girl back for a second date?
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
1,940 Posts
34/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (2)
May 12 2018 8:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
1,940 Posts
34/F/NA

May 12 2018 8:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ask the dad for a first one
FlyingSaucer00
Pet Detective
200 Posts
20/M/NA

May 25 2018 4:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
She told me that if I want to get with her, I need to spend a weekend at her father's cabin in Michigan shooting deer. I went with him, and told him I couldn't take a deer's life. Him and his hunting buddies laughed at me, called me faggot because I had a feeling for the animal. He told me, if I'm gonna be with his daughter, I need to do anything he says. He told me it's mandatory to fuck a fleshlight with cactus spikes in it. If I could cum in it without the blood that the sharped spikes cutting my dick, he can take his daughter, use her like a ragdoll, and drill into her as if she was a pet ;)
brian.
new cocks
145,509 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
July 16 2018 9:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lmao the dorinda face
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
37,943 Posts
61/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
July 16 2018 9:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wild steve tells the best stories ever
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
1,940 Posts
34/F/NA

July 17 2018 12:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

forum General Crabbery ›› So I was on this date last night ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: So I was on this date last night

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?