Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
60/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 14 2018 9:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I wouldn't mind driving a truck.

Good Morning,

I'm contemplating moving to Vancouver or potentially somewhere else in the pacific North Western USA close enough to the border that I can cross easily for free medical care.
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
60/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 14 2018 9:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I absolutely hate living in this city. I hated Pittsburgh and Philadelphia also.

I quest for the mountains.
Kev_in
One falls off
2,611 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
May 14 2018 9:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I really like Pittsburgh. There's a thriving bmx scene there and a great hockey team. I've never spent more than a few days in a row there so I'm not sure if I'd enjoy living there.
Kev_in
One falls off
2,611 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
May 14 2018 9:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also, I had surgery on my right big toe and there's a pin sticking out of it. It's gay
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
60/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 14 2018 9:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
It is one of the better cities I've spent time in. There isn't a huge concern regarding fashion and pop culture which I very much appreciate. Toronto is good but the people here are souless. They seek climbing the social ladder and have no desire for anything real. Consume as much garbage as possible and let as many people as possible know you are consuming garbage so those whom you are letting know this give you additional social points.

I can't even imagine how many underwater car loans there are here.
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,882 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
May 14 2018 10:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Screaming Moon Hog

I can't even imagine how many underwater truck loans there are here.

Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
60/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 14 2018 10:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
If I was a single man, I would actually build a cabin with my bare hands in an area that was as a remote as possible that still had cable internet. I would hunt for protein and have a garden. I obviously would still have to buy some food.

On Friday nights, I would use my electronic telescope to project an image of the moon on my flatscreen, burn oils and read about physics.
Cumby
Time Husk
9,847 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
May 14 2018 10:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
A sign along a Delaware County highway greeted drivers with a vulgar message Sunday.

The message blinked on the digital board on the shoulder of I-95 in Ridley Park through most of the day. It was eventually turned to face the sound barrier walls so that oncoming traffic didn't see it.

Officials said it's not clear was behind the act and how they were able to hack the system.

Driver Terry Banet said she did a double-take of the sign.

"I was going south," she said. "I saw it immediately and said 'OMG, this thing was hacked!' and then I laughed."

The words talked about the county disparagingly.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
894 Posts
34/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (2)
May 14 2018 10:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

If I was a single man, I would actually build a cabin with my bare hands in an area that was as a remote as possible that still had cable internet. I would hunt for protein and have a garden. I obviously would still have to buy some food.

On Friday nights, I would use my electronic telescope to project an image of the moon on my flatscreen, burn oils and read about physics.

dream life
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
894 Posts
34/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (2)
May 14 2018 10:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cumby

A sign along a Delaware County highway greeted drivers with a vulgar message Sunday.

The message blinked on the digital board on the shoulder of I-95 in Ridley Park through most of the day. It was eventually turned to face the sound barrier walls so that oncoming traffic didn't see it.

Officials said it's not clear was behind the act and how they were able to hack the system.

Driver Terry Banet said she did a double-take of the sign.

"I was going south," she said. "I saw it immediately and said 'OMG, this thing was hacked!' and then I laughed."

The words talked about the county disparagingly.

lol
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
60/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 14 2018 10:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

dream life

And it shall remain a dream for when you seperate women(the ones I know) from retail and convenience they become full of contempt, sadness and rage.
Team vs. Team
Time Husk
94 Posts
20/M/NA

May 14 2018 10:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Toronto is good but the people here are souless. They seek climbing the social ladder and have no desire for anything real. Consume as much garbage as possible and let as many people as possible know you are consuming garbage so those whom you are letting know this give you additional social points.

This is everywhere if you stay long enough. The cabin idea is good though. Buy some forest land and immediately make a will stipulating that it can never be developed by anyone after you. Then build a subterranean complex beneath a five story fire tower for your telescope so you can crank hog in the moonlight while the wolves howl.
Screaming Moon Hog
Time Husk
884 Posts
60/F/AK

offline  mobile reply 
May 14 2018 10:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Team vs. Team

Toronto is good but the people here are souless. They seek climbing the social ladder and have no desire for anything real. Consume as much garbage as possible and let as many people as possible know you are consuming garbage so those whom you are letting know this give you additional social points.

This is everywhere if you stay long enough. The cabin idea is good though. Buy some forest land and immediately make a will stipulating that it can never be developed by anyone after you. Then build a subterranean complex beneath a five story fire tower for your telescope so you can crank hog in the moonlight while the wolves howl.

I'd be satisfied with a very large basement. I'd definitely prefer to crank my hog outdoors regardless of weather during a night of howling wolves.
Team vs. Team
Time Husk
94 Posts
20/M/NA

May 14 2018 10:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
blue hogs cranking in the rain
forum General Crabbery ›› Post mom-day monday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Post mom-day monday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics