all threads All Threads ›› In all that can't be down in the name of satan ›› new reply Post Reply
FlyingSaucer00

Pet Detective
76 Posts
20/M/NA

May 16 2018 10:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Last night I was watching a drinking binge marathon on Whoopi Goldberg films as it reminds me of the days when cops used to harrass me about skateboarding and I had to give them handjobs to get out of a ticket. I hate lawmakers so much, I want to dress up like Spiderman and take a dook on Ross Perot's doorstep and let him know Al Gore is the man with the big cock that can drill a new hole in Queen Latifa as she's pouring her menstrual blood all over Dave Coulier's face(you know, the dude that played Uncle Joey on Full House), after a Black Lives Matters rally in Harrisburg, that left 12 cops in critical condition. I want to raise a glass of wine to all the patriots that fought in Iraq, where they farted so hard, all the hijabs of the women were blown off and they were condemned to torcher by listening to hours of Black My Heart's music mashed up with Jodeci
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
829 Posts
34/F/NA

offline  mobile reply   (2)
May 16 2018 11:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

all threads All Threads ›› In all that can't be down in the name of satan ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: In all that can't be down in the name of satan

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?