forum General Crabbery ›› My Batman story ›› new reply Post Reply
FlyingSaucer00

Pet Detective
307 Posts
20/M/NA

August 21 2018 2:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
If I was a writer for a future Batman movie, here is my storyline:

Commissioner Gordon would put out a bulletin about his daughter Barbara was kidnapped by Scarecrow. Batman and Robin would be out after they get a call about a crime when they were doing a jerk race in the Batmobile. The bet was to look at pictures of Kathy Bates and jerk off, first one to cum will get the honor to hold the razor to shave the hair off all the villains asscrack, for DNA samples. They went after but got sprayed by fear gas that they both had illusions of back when they were 6 years old choir boys at the catholic church when the priest wanted to be "alone" with them. There was no pills to cure this fear, so they had to go to their doctors and offer lots of money to them if they can drill their cocks into their assholes. The doctors weren't into that but they offered $22,000,000(who can walk away from that?). So once both lost their anal virginity was taken, they went after Scarecrow, searching for him at every mosque. They catch the scarecrow and have him take his own fear gas and he gets crazy flashbacks how he had to suck his step-dad's nipples or else a testical gets cut off, while watching Broncos games
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
5,650 Posts
35/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (2)
August 21 2018 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey! you can help me write my catwoman storyline, that way we can just call them batpeople, because that is what they are. PEOPLE.
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
5,650 Posts
35/F/NA

August 21 2018 4:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I Basically married my dad, and became a hardcore drunk, because ( If you can't beat em, join em. I guess?)

Then I started (almost) dying, and didn't care. Then I actually almost died, and cared (lol) because, I wanted to see what flyingsaucer was going to write.

:)
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
5,650 Posts
35/F/NA

August 21 2018 4:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My husband was horrible during the whole time.

And 2 weeks ago I overheard him asking someone for money for ("my ER bill") but it was actually for his stupid gambling addiction.

I'm doing this shit without rehab, just fine. I don't appreciate him making it so stupid. Lol
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
5,650 Posts
35/F/NA

August 21 2018 4:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
And my cats hate their new food, so they keep tapping me
Cumby
Time Husk
10,377 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
August 21 2018 4:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
A lot going on here
brian.
new cocks
145,665 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
August 21 2018 4:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
5,650 Posts
35/F/NA

August 21 2018 5:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah, Joe decamera shouldn't take vacation time, I infected the boards with pms talk. Lol
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
5,650 Posts
35/F/NA

August 21 2018 5:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Cumby

A lot going on here

you sound like my brain lol
Cumby
Time Husk
10,377 Posts
30/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
August 21 2018 5:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Reality just went flying out the time cube
Kev_in
One falls off
3,598 Posts
37/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (6)
August 21 2018 7:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: FlyingSaucer00

If I was a writer for a future Batman movie, here is my storyline:

Commissioner Gordon would put out a bulletin about his daughter Barbara was kidnapped by Scarecrow. Batman and Robin would be out after they get a call about a crime when they were doing a jerk race in the Batmobile. The bet was to look at pictures of Kathy Bates and jerk off, first one to cum will get the honor to hold the razor to shave the hair off all the villains asscrack, for DNA samples. They went after but got sprayed by fear gas that they both had illusions of back when they were 6 years old choir boys at the catholic church when the priest wanted to be "alone" with them. There was no pills to cure this fear, so they had to go to their doctors and offer lots of money to them if they can drill their cocks into their assholes. The doctors weren't into that but they offered $22,000,000(who can walk away from that?). So once both lost their anal virginity was taken, they went after Scarecrow, searching for him at every mosque. They catch the scarecrow and have him take his own fear gas and he gets crazy flashbacks how he had to suck his step-dad's nipples or else a testical gets cut off, while watching Broncos games

This is the plot to New Jack City
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
5,650 Posts
35/F/NA

August 21 2018 8:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Nah, this is way better. Except I want to dress like Mr. Wayne sometimes, because I feel sexy af in pant suits
Kev_in
One falls off
3,598 Posts
37/M/PA

August 21 2018 8:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Same
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
5,650 Posts
35/F/NA

August 21 2018 8:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Word
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
5,650 Posts
35/F/NA

August 21 2018 8:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I just heard that Havana song for the first time, that shit is sexy af. I must go fake penis shopping haha jk
Kev_in
One falls off
3,598 Posts
37/M/PA

August 21 2018 9:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I’m hornie too

forum General Crabbery ›› My Batman story ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: My Batman story

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject