forum General Crabbery ›› My Scooby Doo story ›› new reply Post Reply
FlyingSaucer00

Pet Detective
289 Posts
20/M/NA

August 28 2018 12:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The Mystery gang would be on vacation in Aruba to have a fun time. But like anywhere they go, something happens. They'll have to solve a mystery. So they attend a fancy party in a secret mansion of actor Fred Ward(look him up. You've all seen him in movies from your past) in the hills of the town Abbott in PA. After the party, a big pile of shit was laying near his front door, actor Fred Ward was in rage and wanted to know the culprit. So Scooby sniffs a trail but is shaky the whole time. So the mystery gang interviewed every person there. No one there knows anything about the Fudge log in Fred Ward's house. So they had to do deeper digging. Scobby and Shaggy said they want nothing to do with the rest of the case because it's just disgusting and they're surprised an 80s celebrity like Fred Ward would pay $150,000 to know who did it. Fred, Daphne, and Velma re-interviews everyone along with taking a colon swob sample. They tested all the anal DNA and none matched the dookie in Fred Ward's house. Fred had to keep taking a poop, but he was ruled out of suspect because of DNA. The test came out that it was dog shit and it was Scooby to drop the chocolate hotdog, and pretended to be disgusted with the case because they were catching on to him and he wanted to seem innocent. Shaggy kept quiet too because he was getting good head by Scooby during the process. They secretly want to stay in the closet about their sexual relationship. When Scooby did the poop, he put laxatives into Fred Ward's drinks for he can poop a marathon and throw off the trail. Scooby's punishment was wiping Carson Daly's home's windows for a month
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
3,413 Posts
34/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (2)
August 28 2018 1:54 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Keeping secrets is draining, you must be exhausted
FlyingSaucer00
Pet Detective
289 Posts
20/M/NA

September 9 2018 4:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
oh yes. But that is a good quality Scooby Doo story
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
3,413 Posts
34/F/NA

September 9 2018 4:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
All of your stuff is :)
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
3,413 Posts
34/F/NA

September 9 2018 4:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

FlyingSaucer00
Pet Detective
289 Posts
20/M/NA

September 9 2018 4:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
you and me are nothing but mammals, so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel
forum General Crabbery ›› My Scooby Doo story ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: My Scooby Doo story

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?