November 20 2018 10:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
countdown to when this thread becomes a jumbled mess of total nonsense
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,027 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (18)
November 20 2018 10:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Third post that is a reply to a question posed by the person replying.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
November 20 2018 10:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: brian.

This will happen when the middle aged posters with part time high school jobs wake up at noon.
brian.
new cocks
145,790 Posts
34/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
November 20 2018 10:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
November 20 2018 10:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e956ba032c2e29c5f76336a4bda7b12b/tumblr_mxbc0sWz6K1skgd7ao1_r1_400.gif

There is a private boys school here in which several students shoved a broomstick up another students ass in the locker room. It is a prestigious private school.

This has led to bomb threats and the parents attacking the media. One woman drove her car into the news cameras. Then, there was a bomb threat. They are quite upset their 25k per year being paid to make their child appear special is going down the tubes with the school's reputation.
Kev_in
One falls off
3,660 Posts
37/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (6)
November 20 2018 10:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Are their juuls ok though?
brian.
new cocks
145,790 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
November 20 2018 10:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Mystical Fog of Gobulon

https://78.media.tumblr.com/e956ba032c2e29c5f76336a4bda7b12b/tumblr_mxbc0sWz6K1skgd7ao1_r1_400.gif

There is a private boys school here in which several students shoved a broomstick up another students ass in the locker room. It is a prestigious private school.

This has led to bomb threats and the parents attacking the media. One woman drove her car into the news cameras. Then, there was a bomb threat. They are quite upset their 25k per year being paid to make their child appear special is going down the tubes with the school's reputation.

every time i read about these sorts of broomstick up the ass, pissing on new kids to the football team, etc stories—which is probably quarterly—i wonder where this comes from. when i played baseball no one shoved anything up my ass or jerked off on me, we just changed into our uniforms in the locker room so we could go outside and play baseball. on the other side, i also never thought about shoving anything up anyone else's ass. it's a weird time in america.
brian.
new cocks
145,790 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
November 20 2018 11:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kev_in

i heard at 60-90 second long radio commercial by juul while at the beer store that was really more of an infomercial talking to parents of juul users. it was this lady in a very serious tone explaining various things about it, risks and comparisons to other things. i think at the end it was even presented by juul and not some consumer watchdog organization or something

i wonder what life expectancy is going to hit in like 25 years. in 2016 it was 78.69 years.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
November 20 2018 11:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

every time i read about these sorts of broomstick up the ass, pissing on new kids to the football team, etc stories—which is probably quarterly—i wonder where this comes from. when i played baseball no one shoved anything up my ass or jerked off on me, we just changed into our uniforms in the locker room so we could go outside and play baseball. on the other side, i also never thought about shoving anything up anyone else's ass. it's a weird time in america.

This seems to be a football problem in general. I also played baseball witn no issues. Not a single hog was cranked on my view. Though, every enemy of mine was a football player. Seems as if the administration (and general population) has some bizarre fascination with football teams and worships the players.
Jxjxnnxn8x7657x8h
Time Husk
1,639 Posts
21/M/NA

offline  mobile reply 
November 20 2018 11:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: Kev_in

i heard at 60-90 second long radio commercial by juul while at the beer store that was really more of an infomercial talking to parents of juul users. it was this lady in a very serious tone explaining various things about it, risks and comparisons to other things. i think at the end it was even presented by juul and not some consumer watchdog organization or something

i wonder what life expectancy is going to hit in like 25 years. in 2016 it was 78.69 years.

In 25 years, biological immortality will be close to, if not already a reality.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,492 Posts
61/M/NA

offline   (23)
November 20 2018 11:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
shove a salami up your boys ass in the army
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
6,633 Posts
35/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (2)
November 20 2018 12:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

This will happen when the middle aged posters with part time high school jobs wake up at noon.

fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
6,633 Posts
35/F/NA

November 20 2018 12:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Kev_in
One falls off
3,660 Posts
37/M/PA

online  mobile reply   (6)
November 20 2018 12:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

In 25 years, biological immortality will be close to, if not already a reality.

I believe this too.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,553 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 20 2018 12:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

lol
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
6,633 Posts
35/F/NA

November 20 2018 1:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey guys, first time, long time. Great show. So what do you think the Eagles should do? I'll hang up and listen.
forum General Crabbery ›› tuesday ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: tuesday

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?