forum General Crabbery ›› another movie idea ›› new reply Post Reply
FlyingSaucer00

Pet Detective
403 Posts
20/M/PA

November 24 2018 11:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I would make a movie about a pop group that was popular in the 90s. The lead singer Rich Neally would be the main character. Within the bands time, he would always be screwing people over, act like a hard ass when there's a crowd, and try to get free food from restaurants. Within the decade, many people of the group quit and were replaced. Rich wrote songs about unity, anti-racism, and being drug-free. Within the 2000s, he was the only original member of the group and fans started to crack jokes on him. He started talked shit about other pop groups he was friends with. He got his ass beat for his big mouth and continued talking shit on social media. Few years later, he became a self proclaimed king of pop, and had a white supremacist as a back up singer. When the word got it, he denied it, but then when they looked into the back up singer's social media, people found nothing but racist shit. But ol' Rich still claimed to be anti-racist but hate's immigrants from Central America and supports the fascist government. The movie would win awards
FlyingSaucer00
Pet Detective
403 Posts
20/M/PA

November 24 2018 11:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I forgot to mention, Rich Neally enjoys horses
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
6,633 Posts
35/F/NA

online  mobile reply   (2)
November 24 2018 11:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'd see it, especially after that fun horse fact
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
6,633 Posts
35/F/NA

November 24 2018 11:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

FlyingSaucer00
Pet Detective
403 Posts
20/M/PA

November 25 2018 2:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

i love this
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
6,633 Posts
35/F/NA

November 25 2018 3:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: FlyingSaucer00

Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

i love this

The best
FlyingSaucer00
Pet Detective
403 Posts
20/M/PA

November 25 2018 7:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The movie is inspired by a true story
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
6,633 Posts
35/F/NA

November 25 2018 7:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh really? That's a bummer
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
6,633 Posts
35/F/NA

November 25 2018 8:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
People are gross. Fly me to the moon and leave my ass
FlyingSaucer00
Pet Detective
403 Posts
20/M/PA

November 25 2018 8:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I want to get farther. I watch to fly to Jupiter to get away from the corrupt government, the corrupt police, and corrupt religions
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
6,633 Posts
35/F/NA

November 25 2018 8:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I want to get farther. I watch to fly to Jupiter to get away from the corrupt government, the corrupt police, and corrupt religions

Jupiter is probably one of the coolest places ever, I'll go there too No corruption allowed
FlyingSaucer00
Pet Detective
403 Posts
20/M/PA

November 26 2018 5:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I would make a movie about a pop group that was popular in the 90s. The lead singer Rich Neally would be the main character. Within the bands time, he would always be screwing people over, act like a hard ass when there's a crowd, and try to get free food from restaurants. Within the decade, many people of the group quit and were replaced. Rich wrote songs about unity, anti-racism, and being drug-free. Within the 2000s, he was the only original member of the group and fans started to crack jokes on him. He started talked shit about other pop groups he was friends with. He got his ass beat for his big mouth and continued talking shit on social media. Few years later, he became a self proclaimed king of pop, and had a white supremacist as a back up singer. When the word got it, he denied it, but then when they looked into the back up singer's social media, people found nothing but racist shit. But ol' Rich still claimed to be anti-racist but hate's immigrants from Central America and supports the fascist government. The movie would win awards

Anyone here got the reference?
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
6,633 Posts
35/F/NA

November 26 2018 10:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Kev_in
One falls off
3,660 Posts
37/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (6)
November 26 2018 11:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Anyone here got the reference?

Obviously, The Revenant
fuzzy navel princess
126 ballaette
6,633 Posts
35/F/NA

November 27 2018 1:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

The movie is inspired by a true story

forum General Crabbery ›› another movie idea ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: another movie idea