If you want to be able to access your email from your iPhone, you will need to know the Verizon AOL mail server settings. You can use the email settings mentioned below to set up your AOL Verizon account on your iPhone.
• Incoming mail server (POP3): pop.verizon.net
• Incoming mail server (IMAP): imap.aol.com
• Incoming Server Port Numbers: 995 or IMAP-993-SSL
• Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.verizon.net
• Outgoing Server Port Numbers: 465 or SMTP-465-SSL
If you encounter any error while entering the server settings mentioned above you can call the AOL Verizon customer support number and speak to a professional email expert to rectify the email error so that you can access your account.
Read More: AOL Verizon Technical Support Number | Contact Number Of AOL Verizonclick here for linkclick here for linkclick here for link