July 22 2019 2:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dude you're embarrassing
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,411 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
July 22 2019 9:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hey, back from vacation. still see that someone i haven’t spoken too in 15 years is still talking to someone i haven’t spoken to in 15 years about stuff i absolutely didn’t say. if whoever youre talking to is talking about me, tell them i dont give a fuck about them or what they say. have fun wallowing in your weird misery that has nothing to do with me or anything ive said.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,411 Posts
35/M/PA

July 22 2019 9:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it’s baffling to me that you honestly think that i talk about you. i dont even talk about you on these boards let alone in real life. plus we haven’t even seen or spoken to each in 15+years. lol for thinking i give a fuck what some mystery nerd is stirring with you. get over it.

you’re embarrassing actually. thats the first and only time ive ever said anything about you, and i said it to you...over a shitty message board.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,411 Posts
35/M/PA

July 22 2019 11:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

Originally posted by: fuzzy navel princess

Or annoying

annoying because I'm going to repeat that someone from here is petty & I apologize if I don't want strangers to be told about the aroma of my vagina

again, how would i know about the aroma of your vagina? it could have the aroma of an amazingly scented yankee candle or the aroma of burnt butt hair. how would i know.

i only know 1 person youve been with, assuming sexually, and thats bill. i haven’t spoken to him in just as long of a time. im also positive he wouldn’t speak to me about your pussy. the only other people i could possibly think you hooked up with, would be adam and charles. i haven’t spoken to charles in 15 years and adam has never stated to me that you two have hooked up, nor the aroma of said vagina. which leads me back to, how the fuck would i know what your pussy smells like. i can say, if i had to guess, probably fine.
forum General Crabbery ›› Dude it's embarrassing ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Dude it's embarrassing

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?