forum General Crabbery ›› Loan offer that does not comply with the conditions precedent.+27719247950 in south a ›› new reply Post Reply
abuba

Time Husk
11 Posts
119/

October 23 2019 7:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Loan offer that does not comply with the conditions precedent.+27719247950 in south africa iran Greece, Greenland Bahrain,Iraq,Kuwait,Oman,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,UAE napel canada Afghanistan indonesia
I signed a compromise for a house for a total amount of 236000 euros with the notary fees.

When I approached the financial institution, the latter agreed to the loan provided that I also bought the credit in court on my apartment for 140000 euros. That is a total amount of 380000 euros. I was then told a rate at 1.8 and 25 years of duration. From this fact the compromise mentions in the suspensive conditions 236000 euros, 2% for the rate and 25 years of duration.

At a week's notice, the organization tells us a change in the offer, finally the edition of the offer is 380000 euros over 35 years at 2.35%.

Can I refuse the offer without having to pay 10%?

Or having had a credit back in court also puts me in default under conditions precedent.

Thank you
forum General Crabbery ›› Loan offer that does not comply with the condition... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Loan offer that does not comply with the conditions precedent.+27719247950 in south a

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?