all threads All Threads ›› Call our team of Facebook Customer Service customer service for resetting the misplac ›› new reply Post Reply
jackjones123

facebook issue
10 Posts
28/M/NA

November 5 2019 6:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
If you’re confused with the password recovery technique then our Facebook Customer Service
will guide you with complete instructions. We have a team of knowledgeable technical
representatives who are ready round the clock to assist you in fixing the technical
difficulties. Our experts cater to every single problem of users related to Facebook. https://www.7qasearch.net/facebook-support-phone-number/

brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline  mobile reply   (9)
November 8 2019 5:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
one time i made a sub-domain of the gif site i used to have like www.stereokiller.com.pahcfiles.com and sent wild steve a PM as if it was from this website and it made him “login” there, which was just copy/pasted html from pahc that looked prettty similar. all it did was write his password into a file then redirected to actual pahc. i checked the next day, had the password, then deleted his account.

not much different than what this post is.
all threads All Threads ›› Call our team of Facebook Customer Service custome... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Call our team of Facebook Customer Service customer service for resetting the misplac

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?