Sex: Female

Top 10 Friends (view all)
Lurking My Profile

User: BritKillsss!!!©
Level: user (premium)

Member Since February 27 2006 1:48 PM

| 

Last Login August 19 2007 11:27 AM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
9[View][0.00/day] 366 88,153
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
5,786 1,473 1,142

Interests:
My interests=Chris(my boy friend) and Kayla(wifey #1) and Jen(my straight lover) and Rebecca(wifey #2) !!!!! <3 =) I'm basically a person..living life..with many likes..little dislikes..some of the likes are as follows: Skateboarding*Playing guitar*writing music*writing stories/poems*desiging anything possible on the computer(HTML). I pretty much do those things on a regular basis. I love to meet new people and share the many ranting things that us teenagers talk about yet I also like to have what some call a "civilized" conversation with people too. There's always stuff to talk about even when you least expect it. I like to meet people I can share dreams with, talk to and express emotions with, talk about the world with, have conversations about how much I'd love to go back in time and be a kid again, to talk about the way people get worked up over the smallest insult when it doesn't really matter what people like to think about you, it only matteres what you think about yourself. I am who I am and that's the way I like to keep it. My name is Brittney and it's a way of showing my character. My character expresses that I do things the way I feel I'd want them to be done. No peer pressure, no above influence, it's just ME. Plus, also, I'd like to share something else: You really don't know what your missing until it's gone. My friend and co-worker past away in a car accident Sunday (2-11-07) morning at 2:15. He will be missed greatly and is still loved forever.

Other Information:

Relationship Status: Married
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: german/hispanic/basically I'm just a whitey with flavor on the inside (lol) :)
Religion: Christain
Smoke? : Yes
Drink? : No
Children: Nope Not for me..but who knows what's going to happen in life.
Education: SENIOR!! Last Year!!!!
  • Student
  • Dairy Queen
  • Being Rebecca's wifey
  • Favorite Books: The DaVinci Code, False Memory (Dean Koontz), The Harry Potter series (I know I know what a loser, but I don't care, they're interesting)
    Instruments Played: Guitar/Drums/Flute...what else....I learned how to play bass when I was 6 and stopped when I was 10...so yeah..don't know if I can play that one anymore...
    Favorite Movies: Rocky Horror Picture Show*The Hills Have Eyes*Aeon Flux*Monster*Boogeyman*Interview With The Vampire*Queen Of The Damned*Finding Nemo*Happy Feet*Man Of The Year*Hannible Rising*Saw 1-3*Clockwork Orange*Batman (ALL)*Cocktail*V For Vendetta*Anything with Angelina Jolie,Michelle Rodriguez, or Charlize Theorn*
    Pets: Cat
  • Old Usernames:
    [punkdatingcountry06] [emo+country=weirdmix] [**Emo-Elmo**] [PostYourLabelHere] [Heart_Of_Stone] [sXelover=)] [ever_urs_never_mor] [sunshine_bear] [britkiiils] [heybrittney!] [InLoveWithKayla!!<3] [njluvr&kpr]