Top 10 Friends (view all)
No approved friends yet. Find some.
Lurking My Profile

User: dudebrah dan
Level: user

Member Since April 25 2009 8:06 PM

| 

Last Login May 29 2019 11:40 PM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
168[View][0.05/day] 2,389 26,202
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
28 0 2

Interests:
I've been skateboarding since I was 10 but don't really do it that much. Snowboarding is my strong sport. I have been doing it since I was 9 and I absolutely love it. I have snowboarded in California, Nevada, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Vermont, and Maine.. I've also been surfing since I was about 10 years old. I've surfed in NJ for my entire life but I hope to travel the world and go to places like Costa Rica someday. I also enjoy wakeboarding with my friends which rounds out the extreme sports. I enjoy anything music related...I've been messing around DJing for a while, and on most weekend I'm thinking about clubbing or going to the bar! I love to dance and I love to meet new people... I am a computer nerd....Video Editing, The Internet, Messageboard, etc... I'm always doing something on the net or with technology...TV, Movies, I'm always checking out what's new. I'll check out anything once. It is my goal to find one thing that is interesting everywhere about everything. Without that life would be pretty boring!

Other Information:

Relationship Status: Single
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: White
Religion: None
Smoke? : No
Drink? : Yes
Children: 1 girl named Carmilla Rose
Education: Associates in Business Management
Favorite Books: Car Magazines
Instruments Played: Drums
Favorite Movies: Too many to list