Sex: Female

Top 10 Friends (view all)
Lurking My Profile

User: LotSixChikk
Level: user

Member Since February 16 2004 6:33 AM

| 

Last Login December 5 2005 10:25 AM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
79[View][0.02/day] 66 20,883
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
184 30 13

Interests:
Well, I moved 100 miles from my friends and family to Carthage, NY which is up by the Fort Drum Army/Airforce base (15 minutes away)...ummm...yummy military men... I live pretty damn close to Canada and Alexandria Bay. Alexandria Bay is the most beautiful place on Earth other than Arizona... I first got to go up there for Pirate's Days because I'm a pirate...arrrgh! Actually, I'm a wench for the festival and usually I do crowd control for the group Tales From Remikreh. If you're not familiar with them, they do choreographed sword fights with live (aka real) steel swords. If you want to know more, check out http://www.alexbay.org/2004/events-premier.asp about half way down and there's photos in the gallery of the events. Also, if you're planning on getting hitched, Alex Bay, NY is the ultimate honeymoon spot :) I'm trying to get out and meet some of the local bar and pub owners after I have my son (I'm due on 12/17/05). I'm not with his father anymore so I get to have the fun split family, but that's pretty common now-a-days. Anyhow, when I do get out to the bars I should have some hook-ups if anyone is coming to the area and wants to play up here or tour. ...AH-HAH-HAH- I'm psycho... ~Ireland~ As of 11/16/05 I am a psycho mommie :) lol. My son is awesome!

Other Information:

Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: ummm...duh
Religion: Those We Do Not Speak Of http://groups.msn.com/thecircleoftheflame
Smoke? : Yes
Drink? : Yes
Children: Due 12/17/05
Education: Have an associates, want more
Favorite Books: The Bell Jar, Sylvia Plath
Instruments Played: Most everything, minus guitar (nobody's taught me yet, broken promises) and drums
Pets: Cat