Top 10 Friends (view all)
No approved friends yet. Find some.
Lurking My Profile

User: This Never Happened
Level: user

Member Since December 10 2013 8:58 AM

| 

Last Login February 10 2014 10:39 AM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
16[View][0.01/day] 1,864 5,420
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
313 0 2

Interests:
Can't remember how to log in on my old account as Ghost In The Fog, so I made a new one. I work full time, so there's a good chunk of my time. The rest is spent keeping up with my house, hiking, rock climbing and reading - I used to read a lot of books, now I have an app on my phone that lets me read comic books, so that's been my literary mainstay. I've been playing a lot of video games recently - Mass Effect was an addiction for a while, all the old Doom games, Mortal Kombat 9, most recently I've started playing Assassin's Creed 3 and will most likely end up buying the 4th one. My main hobby is rock collecting. Anywhere I go hiking, you can usually expect to see me with a bookbag, hammer and chisel crouched down looking at rocks or scaling embankments hanging by a boulder or a root. For anyone who's looking for an essentially free hobby to keep them out of trouble, rock collecting would be a good place to start.

Other Information:

Relationship Status: Married
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: Peckerwood
Religion: Wizard
Smoke? : Yes
Drink? : No
Education: High School, Construction
Occupation: Assistant Manager/Sales J&L Building Materials, Inc.
Favorite Books: The Odyssey, Earth Power, The Bloody Red Baron, Lords of The Sea, How The Irish Saved Civilization
Instruments Played: Voice
Favorite Movies: Fight Club, Burn After Reading, Snatch, Full Metal Jacket, The Man From The Earth, The Sword in the Stone