Dwarn
45/m

Lurking My Profile

User: I am the calm.
Level: user

Member Since April 15 2002 4:30 PM

| 

Last Login November 12 2013 10:10 PM

These are my posting stats. Included are profile hits, post count, etc etc.
Total Posts Total Logins Profile Visits
52[View][0.01/day] 1,255 36,823
Profiles Viewed Comments Given Comments Received
8,312 443 315

Interests:
Maybe I'm lazy...or maybe I believe people are dynamic and ever changing. It would be useless if I were to struggle to find all of my interests and type them out in a tiny digital box....and for all I know, I might be exposed to something in the future that could become an interest, creating more of a hassle. If you really want to know anything about me, just ask. LAMYA = FRiEND

Other Information:

Relationship Status: In a Relationship
Orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: IRISH/scottish, german, british
Religion: Raised Methodist, Currently searching
Smoke? : No
Drink? : Yes
Children: Someday
Education: B.S.(Bull Shit) in Anthropology/History
Favorite Books: Autobiography of Fukuzawa Yukichi, Lords of Chaos, Anthropology of Violence
Instruments Played: Guitar, bass, clarinet, baritone, Irish tin whistle, some keyboard, pan pipes, and trombone
Favorite Movies: The Dark Crystal, The 13th Warrior, King Arthur, Troy, Hidalgo, LOTR, Conan The Barbarian, Conan The Destroyer, Evil Dead 1+2, Army of Darkness, The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Scorpion King, The Labyrinth, The Neverending Story 1+2, Legend, Cabin Boy, Dirty Work, any Chris Farley movie, Willow, Out Cold, Castaway, Gladiator, Family Man, The Believer, Mothman Prophecies, Braveheart, all three Jurassic Parks, Vampire Hunter D, Cowboy Bebop, and the list goes on......
Pets: Cat
Old Usernames:
[ThrownDownStairs]