Users On: 8,582
Today's Posts: 2
Home | Music | Reviews | Shows | Search
1 2 3 4 5 > >> 
Tuesday: Directors Cut (now with nudity) ›› new reply Reply
xAJDELAWAREx @ May 21, 2019 7:53 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Ok, no nudity. Sorry to get your hopes up.
Build the wall @ May 21, 2019 8:20 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
I listened to Orgy-Vapor Transmission this morning.
Carlo_HC @ May 21, 2019 9:54 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
i will use my 25.000th post just like i used my 20.000th:

brickhouse - gay
xAJDELAWAREx @ May 21, 2019 10:15 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
5000 posts later, its just as true.
XWHISKEYX @ May 21, 2019 10:16 AM
QuickQuote Quote  


homusmomus673 @ May 21, 2019 10:26 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Being passive aggressively gay.
XWHISKEYX @ May 21, 2019 12:00 PM
QuickQuote Quote  
Colorado decriminalized mushrooms. Still cant buy a six pack at a convenience store here in shithole PA
xAJDELAWAREx @ May 21, 2019 12:06 PM
QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

Colorado decriminalized mushrooms. Still cant buy a six pack at a convenience store here in shithole PA



Move to the better part of PA, we can buy them at Wawa now.
sidney @ May 21, 2019 12:40 PM
QuickQuote Quote  
what are you bitching about I have to go to a liquor store for any type of alcohol here
Build the wall @ May 21, 2019 12:41 PM
QuickQuote Quote  
I was thinking about how I could provide evidence people aren't really speaking when debating but rather just repeating what they see on their Facebook feeds or maybe within their peer group. Buzzwords are used, generally insults and I notice those whomst prescribe to whatever ideology generally copy eachother. I was called a bootlicker a few times the other day and thought it must be a new trend insult.

Build the wall @ May 21, 2019 12:44 PM
QuickQuote Quote  
Look at that spike! Woowee!
Wiseacre @ May 21, 2019 12:45 PM
QuickQuote Quote  
I think it’s a fetish. Lol
sidney @ May 21, 2019 12:48 PM
QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Klapton

I was thinking about how I could provide evidence people aren't really speaking when debating but rather just repeating what they see on their Facebook feeds or maybe within their peer group. Buzzwords are used, generally insults and I notice those whomst prescribe to whatever ideology generally copy eachother. I was called a bootlicker a few times the other day and thought it must be a new trend insult.




lol
Build the wall @ May 21, 2019 12:49 PM
QuickQuote Quote  
Looks like society became concerned with White Privilege pretty quickly as well but have lost interest recently. Get with the times everyone...maybe I should. What should I be passionate about this month? I seek guidance from a peer group in which I can gain notoriety via passionately expressing the same opinion as all others. It's odd, I don't even think it is an opinion. You have to devise an opinion on your own. Is there a term for statements people repeat they claim are opinions but are actually just views of their team?

Build the wall @ May 21, 2019 12:53 PM
QuickQuote Quote  
A flash in the pan! Wow. This is like looking at data on people who collected POGs or Beanie Babies in the 90's. Extreme temporary passion!

sidney @ May 21, 2019 12:59 PM
QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Klapton

Looks like society became concerned with White Privilege pretty quickly as well but have lost interest recently. Get with the times everyone...maybe I should. What should I be passionate about this month? I seek guidance from a peer group in which I can gain notoriety via passionately expressing the same opinion as all others. It's odd, I don't even think it is an opinion. You have to devise an opinion on your own. Is there a term for statements people repeat they claim are opinions but are actually just views of their team?





your battery level is really bothering me
1 2 3 4 5 > >> 

Quick Reply - RE: Tuesday: Directors Cut (now with nudity)


Sign up free! - or login:






Subject



Home

Your ad here?