Users On: 5,036
Today's Posts: 18
Home | Music | Reviews | Shows | Search
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >> 
Friday ›› new reply Reply
Brett Weir @ May 19, 2017 7:36 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
.
xAJDELAWAREx @ May 19, 2017 7:43 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Tomorrow is the first Saturday in over 2 months that I have nothing on my calendar. Big day.
Brett Weir @ May 19, 2017 7:54 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
If that was me I'd just sleep until 5pm and watch robots fuck each other on YouTube
Brett Weir @ May 19, 2017 7:55 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
.
Lifetime74 @ May 19, 2017 8:14 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Only 50 adapters
WREN @ May 19, 2017 8:15 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Saw Alien: Covenant last night. Entertaining but not that good.

Seeing Obituary and All Out War in Long Island tonight, in a venue slightly bigger than my basement, and it will be 90 degrees out. I'm going to lose 15 lbs without much effort.
Captain Ahab @ May 19, 2017 8:19 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Captain Ahab @ May 19, 2017 8:22 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Anyone watching American Gods?
xAJDELAWAREx @ May 19, 2017 8:29 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
I started watching Anne with an E on Netflix, cause I thought I read it was along the same lines of Pride, Prejudice and Zombies (not good by the way, but entertaining enough).

Turns out I was way wrong, and its just Anne of Green Gables. I don't know why I'm still watching it. I'm 4 hours into this damn series and its not good. There are no zombies. Just canadians. CANADIANS.
cbrickhouse @ May 19, 2017 8:36 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Captain Ahab

Anyone watching American Gods?



Started to, need to get back to it
Zeusenstein @ May 19, 2017 8:38 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: xAJDELAWAREx

I started watching Anne with an E on Netflix, cause I thought I read it was along the same lines of Pride, Prejudice and Zombies (not good by the way, but entertaining enough).

Turns out I was way wrong, and its just Anne of Green Gables. I don't know why I'm still watching it. I'm 4 hours into this damn series and its not good. There are no zombies. Just canadians. CANADIANS.



Watch yourself
Pollcat @ May 19, 2017 8:50 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
My day will consist of trudging through the brush and clearing a path with a machete.
XWHISKEYX @ May 19, 2017 9:03 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WREN

Saw Alien: Covenant last night. Entertaining but not that good.

Seeing Obituary and All Out War in Long Island tonight, in a venue slightly bigger than my basement, and it will be 90 degrees out. I'm going to lose 15 lbs without much effort.



Damn this sounds killer
Crack Pie @ May 19, 2017 9:04 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
My mom is mad at me for saying I want to do mushrooms on Facebook lol
XWHISKEYX @ May 19, 2017 9:05 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Rode my bike into work today, always amazes me how shitty the roads in PA are. I swear I was airborne coming in to MD.
xAJDELAWAREx @ May 19, 2017 9:22 AM
QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

Rode my bike into work today, always amazes me how shitty the roads in PA are. I swear I was airborne coming in to MD.



When I used to take 30 from Lancaster out to Gettysburg, you would get sucked into grooves in the road way. I don't know how to describe it well, but essentially from wear and tear the road would develop depressions from car tires over time, so and when youre cruising along, your bike would kind of get pulled into them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > >> 

Quick Reply - RE: Friday


Sign up free! - or login:






Subject



Home

Your ad here?