Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
- Your information will never be sold or used in any other form or manner.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- The ownership of Stereokiller.com is not responsible for the content you place on this site and can remove or modify it at any time if the moderators deem it necessary.
- Any illegal information, content, or media (mp3, jpeg or otherwise) that is posted on this website will be removed immedietly.
- The administrators and moderators can cancel your membership at any time if your actions are deemed inappropriate.
- To remove your membership use the contact us form and provide your username and password.
Protecting Your Information
- Your passwords are encrypted in the database.
- All private messages you send are also encrpyted.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.