Some General Rules
- Registration here is free and will always be free.
- We reserve the right to remove, at any time and without notice, any content from the Service.
- You must read and follow the stickied forum rules threads at the top of each forum in which you post.
- Freedom of speech is protected and encouraged here, unless this freedom is used to harrass other members with hate speech, sexism, or any sort of bigotry.
- You must be at least 13 years old to register for the Service. We do not knowingly collect any information from any users under 13 years of age, and if it is found that an underage user has fraudulently registered, their account will immediately be terminated.
- We reserve the right to contact your ISP regarding any inappropriate activities by you on the Service.
- Your subscription to the Service is intended for your individual and personal use only. You may not share, license, sub-license, sub-lease, parse, pass-on or in any other way attempt to share, extend or monetize your access to the Service.
Protection of Your Password; Unauthorized Access
- Users are solely responsible for protecting their accounts from access by others. You are strongly encouraged to select a hard-to-guess password and not re-use that password on any other sites where it may be read by the owners or administrators of that site. Accessing or attempting to access any user account not belonging to you without permission is prohibited. Accessing another user's account in this manner is grounds for a permanent ban of all accounts from the site.
- In order to post messages on our message boards, view boards with level restrictions, and use other advanced services, you must register using a valid e-mail address and follow all required registration confirmation procedures.
- The following conduct is moderated on our message boards, user profiles, feedback forms, reviews:
Music Hosting Rules
- The music you post must either belong to you or your record label.
- Any music that does not abide by this standard will be removed immediately.
- If you see music on the website that is posted illegally please contact the administrator immedietly.
Violations and Penalties
- Messages and topics may be removed at any time and for any reason at the sole discretion of our editors and designated moderators. User accounts may be warned, suspended, or revoked at any time and for any reason at the sole discretion of our editors and our designated moderators. All determinations of what is "acceptable" and "unacceptable" content will be determined solely by our editors and moderators.
- Intentional, repeated, or severe violations are cause for the banning of your account, all use of the boards from your IP address or your entire ISP. In such event, we also reserve the right to contact your ISP concerning your activities.
No Warranty; Limitation of Liability
- The Service, any software we may provide for the purpose of interacting with the Service (the "Software") and all related documentation are being provided to you "as is" and without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the Software or on Service will meet your requirements. We do not warrant that the Service or the Software will be uninterrupted, error free or free of viruses or other harmful components. We are not responsible for content posted by our users. No oral or written information or advice given by us or any of our authorized representatives shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty. The above exclusions will not apply in any jurisdiction that does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL STEREOKILLER, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, LICENSEES, SUBLICENSEE OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, THE SOFTWARE OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION, EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES. THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL NOT APPLY IN ANY JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE.